Cologrow - 4 White Widow - 2 With Nutes - 2 Without Nutes - DWC - Indoor - July 2015

Cologrow

Im fairly new to growing. i have grown in dirt and hydro. with and without nuts, cfl and hps. but never really have seen the difference next to each other, except way faster growth from hydro compared to soil. So this journal will be from seed to bud 4 white widows basically im going to grow 2 white widows with nuts proper ph, ec. And 2 with just water just to see the difference side by side. I will post pics along the way comments, suggestions,or criticism suggested. thanks for looking I will be adding pics as soon as i get them

7-26 germinated seeds
7-27 planted in 1/4 inch rockwool
7-28 one sprouted other three almost will be out by morning

What strain is it? white widow x 4
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor grow tents
Soil or Hydro? Hydro dwc
Size of light? 2-125 cfl 6500k for veg in 2x4x5 grow tent. 1-600w hps for flower in a 4x4x7 grow room.
Is it aircooled? i dont run coolers gets pretty warm in the summer months with the hps.
Temp of Room/cab? summer time im ussually 78-88
How often are you watering? once week thru veg. twice a week thru flower.
Type and strength of ferts used? general hydro get into that later.

july_2015_059.JPG

Looks like a good start! :thumb:

Are they feminized seeds?

Re: Cologrow - 4 White Widow - 2 With Nutes - 2 Without Nutes - DWC - Indoor - July 2

We'll so far I'm not to happy with these seeds. Two died. Two left one looks ok the other one seems to h
image29931.jpg
image29931.jpg
ave a deformed leave. From my little experience they usually don't grow as good when they start off bad. I will grow both of these and see how they turn out. Probably won't buy from this company again.

Re: Cologrow - 4 White Widow - 2 With Nutes - 2 Without Nutes - DWC - Indoor - July 2

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom