Unstoppable Vlad Goes Into Space - Journal 4.0 - Colombian Gold - DWC - LED

VladimirPutin

Hello Comrades,

Here we are preparing to embark on a totally new journey with Vlad.

New nutrients, new lights, new buckets, new pumps, new plants!

T-Minus 72 hours until blast-off!

IMG-20150825-01204.jpg
IMG-20150825-01198.jpg
IMG-20150825-01197.jpg

Stay tuned for updates and welcome aboard Commander Vlad's new spacecraft!

Vlad

Good Morning Comrades,
:welcome:I am glad to have all of you here for my next grow!

Here the air is a little chilly on the high mountain, so I am preparing a seed propagator for these 3 beans with some soft heat source, around 5 watts should do it.

The new nutrient formula is arriving today, and the black 20 liter bucket. I may be growing lavender next to this cannabis operation.

Have a great Shatterday!

Vlad

Good evening everyone!
24 hours ago I put two Colombian Gold seeds into a glass of water, then they sank.
I built a crazy seed propagator...
It's basically just a 5 gallon bucket with 1 liter of water in the bottom, and a heat source creating an 85 F sauna when the lid is left slightly ajar.
I hope this will accelerate the appearance of the sprout. I decided not to fool around with paper towels this time and simply placed them pointed side down into coco.

Today is officially " Day 1 " on Vlad's new grow

Vlad

' I decided not to fool around with paper towels this time and simply placed them pointed side down into coco.'

i think you want to reverse that in the future. the indented end should be pointed down so the tap root will initially come straight up for the first couple of centimeters and then makes a 180 degree turn to go straight down.

drop a seed and it will land flat side first. nature designed it that way for a reason.

best of luck on your grow.

Interesting point of view Dream Of Green!

Well I don't want to disturb them... I believe today is "Day 2", and I hope the little "girls" will start peeking through in the next 48 hours.

They are just normal heirloom sativa seeds from colombian gold that has been growing for ages in the Valle Del Cauca. There is the possibility of a male showing up in the mix and I'm fine with that...

If I do find a male I would transplant it out of the res into some dirt for seed making purposes.

I will post photos tomorrow... I've been exhausted from other important Vlad-centric activities.

The grow will get more interesting when it's time to set them up in the new DWC and put on my DIY LEDs.

Hopefully by this weekend :smokin:

Vlad

SEED DAY 2
FIST PUMP!!!!

Haha I cannot believe I got a root exploding out of the shell in 48 hours! The other seed is on the verge of popping too.

Vlad's propagator is too dangerous to be shared on 420 magazine. Just know this, Temps = 80 F Humidity 95% = a great start

IMG-20150831-01219.jpg

Vlad

Subscribed Vlad.

Back
Top Bottom