Sierra Natural Science Review Featuring Four Strains in Greenhouse

Hello Folks

Winning Member Of The Month in July came with many great prizes, and I am very grateful for those prizes. I've done a video review of other products I received. But, I have a few plants that were taken as clones, and they need some attention. I have nutrients I could use, but I wanted to try what Sierra Natural sent me. So, I figured I'd show some love to another one of the site sponsors who donated prizes that I received, and make a journal dedicated to them.

The four strains are, CBD OG, Critical Sensi Star, Chocolate Lighting, and Deep Cheese.

They'll all finish in my greenhouse.

What I think is interesting, or will be, is I have those four strains growing in Doc's kit, a couple I've grown LOS, a couple I've also grown with House and Garden. So, I'll have a good idea come this fall on the difference between all those strains, and the different methods grown.

Should be interesting. :slide:

All of these plants have been in soil since late June when I made most of my clones. These were in one gallon pots until a few weeks ago when I harvested some autos, recycled the soil, added some of this and that, and then up canned these 4 to five gallon smart pots.

Most, have just started to flower. My plan is to flush them all good tomorrow, then I'll hit them with the 604a Roots - Vegetation supplement.

From there,, I'll follow the directions, as best as I can! :)

Thank you, Sierra Natural!

20150831_152937.jpg

Deep Cheese

20150831_153107.jpg

CBD OG

20150831_153222.jpg

Chocolate Lightning

20150831_153327.jpg

Critical Sensi Star

20150831_153433.jpg

:Namaste:

:thanks:

Twenty four hours after feeding them, opted NOT to flush, healthy plants why bother.... No particular order but if you match them up you'll win a prize..... ;)

20150902_151245.jpg

20150902_151020.jpg

20150902_151056.jpg

20150902_151201.jpg

THANK YOU SNS!!

These plants are,, amazing. Don't know if it was the up canning. From going from a one gallon plastic to a five gallon fabric. Or, I did add some mostly bloom supplements like bat shit to the soil I up canned them into.

Or, it's the SNS??

But, either way, happy healthy plants that got water again today, next will be another SNS 604a veg nutes.

Happy plants ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Still going....Got a quick hook on this one.... :thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom