Indoor Frisian Duck

2bobtenter

Hey Friends of 420 mag :Namaste:, I initially wasn't and did not intend to journal this as of my having to use this comp lol,

Sorry :love:

Any way shes potted in a 22l airopot with Bio-Bizz Light mix + added pearlite at ratio of adding 10l to 70l off light mix then mix in 2kg worm cast few scoops of choice Guanno few teaspoons of potash 500kg kelp meal . I then use bio bizz nutes range and combine with alternate feeds organic Ts any way shes now @ her 4th-5th wk flower this is my third actual grow and from what I had read Frisian Duck was a no brainer for a newb to do , here she is just started to swell a lil after I gave her a good defol of her old old leaves this is her recovering from that and some toxicity issues that are planned to be flushed tomorrow to help remove the exrtras that are causing the probs , anyway heres the pics of her all coments welcome any info is welcome on tips or strain etc thanks for taking ur time to read my waffles. :thanks::Namaste:
fri_04_006.JPG
thurs_006.JPG
fri_04_007.JPG
thurs_005.JPG
fri_04_005.JPG
fri_04_003.JPG
fri_04_002.JPG
thurs_004.JPG

:thanks::Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom