20150905_151810.jpg
20150905_151522.jpg
20150905_151512.jpg
20150907_123732.jpg
20150905_1515121.jpg
20150905_151629_001.jpg
20150907_123701.jpg
20150905_151624.jpg
First timer and having fun with it. I have two lady that where started around end of may. Things look good to me but I know there's more to learn so all info is wanted and appreciated.
Lights are T5 started with 2 blue 2 red. On a 20-4 schedule. Soil was viogrow it was a lil got in the beginning now seem to be worked out had to add coco fiber some garden lime thts bout all i used. Nute s are roots organic surge and fuit and vegetable enhancer. But all and all doing well. When they were switched to 12-12 i used fox farm big bud and terminator. They look prettygood to me not sure how long i have to go because im not sure of the strain. This is week 3 1/2 of flowering. But thats that i received my order from herbies about 3 weeks ago picked up a great roundof seeds to start my journal i have 1 Northern Lights auto and 1. White widow X Big bud. Germinated in a wet paper towl saw roots after 28 hours started in roots organic soil NLauto popped soil on 9-2 WWXBB popped on 9-3 both looked good started them outside after about two days noticed the leafs started to curl up so now i take thm out for part of the day then inside for the hot part of the day under T8 natural sunlight.seems to work any and all help is needed

re: New To The Game & Loving It

The NL auto one the first to pop but is smaller and a dark green. The WWXBB is very tall about 2 inch and looks to be growing at a faster pace than the auto. First time i watered the seedlings i used 1/2 gal tap water and roots organic surge 1Tsp nexted day noticed thy started to lean over so now nothing but water for the next 3 weeks. Im open to all suggestions so please feel free thanks

re: New To The Game & Loving It

Im not sure of what i have meaning the top ladies but think some type of sativa any guess from anyone. Buds look like the are doin well the smell is very sweet they are getting very white and sticky damn im so ready these are my first and im proud of what i did. Never grown anything.

Ok so back to that herbies order so i have lemon Kush feminized trainwreck feminized paradise nebula feminized paradise Delhaize feminized White Widow X Big Bud feminized Northern Lights automatic West Coast og auto feminized great white shark auto Northern Lights auto feminized dark devil auto feminized and cream Mandarin Auto feminized that's about all I'm going to do these journals and see how everything goes look for the much help and information as I can get because like I said this is my first time I'm new to the game pretty much got into it because I was in a bad car accident and pain pills are working for me so I found this and this is my medicine every sense

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for the delay . So i added a 400 watt hps to the grow so now running 400 watts plus a 6 bulb T5 and 6 100 watt cfl. So back to the grow i have 5 plants all at different stages 2 of the are flowering i think i have about a week or so left so been flushing the 2 for about a week things liok to be goin great. Ill have pic up soon .

Top is the 2 ladies before they went i to flowering not sure what they are just came for some good medicine.

Ok so the 2 ladies are ready for harvest at least i think they are. Looked at the tricomes and they are mostly cloudy with a few amber. Ive been flushing them for about 2 weeks now with the hope to make them produce more resin. Temp is 74-78 during the day and around 70 at night. Here are some pic of the girls and there buds

Ok so the middle pic is a wwxbb tht is my first time doin LST training. The top 2 are 5 weeks old as of 2day the bottom one is about 3 weeks 2day. I tried nutes with the auto but i burned the crap out of it. So no more of tht. PH was a lil high on all the girls ppm is fine the the 2 autos and the wwxbb are under a 6 bulb T5. Any and all help is needed and appreciate. This is my first time so im like a sponge

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom