Arellanobrian's 2015 ThunderHaze Auto LED Grow - Coco Loco vs Reused Coco

arellanobrian

Welcome everyone and thank you for joining my second grow! I learned alot from my last grow with all the issues i had and while i know this probably wont be a perfect grow i feel that can keep them from having to many major issues this time around. The strains i will be growing are auto's and are my first seeds that did not come out of a bag of herb so im hoping the genetics will be a little more stable as my last grow had a couple of hermie's, im very excited for this grow and hope everyone enjoys the grow!! :Namaste:

Strian: ThunderHaze Auto From GenoFarm Seeds

Indica, Sativa, Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa %'s unknown

In Veg or Flower? Start from Seed 3 days from Germ

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Grow Medium: FoxFarm Coco Loco--- Reused coco from my last grow

Pot Size? 5 Gallon Nursery pots

Lights: MarsHydro Reflector series

PH of media? Coco-5.8 Soil-6.5

Any Pests? there were some fungus gnats last grow but none so are

Nutes used? for veg i will be using the last of my general organics go box nutes and i have both the nutrifeild and cyco nutes that i dont know what to go with right now so ill update later and if anyone would rather see either please let me know

Feel free to ask anything i might have missed and if you have any input on the nutes you would like to me use! i will try to update at least once a week :cheer::volcano-smiley:
IMG_043633.JPG
IMG_043825.JPG
IMG_043429.JPG
IMG_044132.JPG
IMG_043735.JPG
IMG_043030.JPG
IMG_044229.JPG

Subbed, need more knowledge on Autos. Thanks for the Journal. Plus cant pass on the MarsHydro LED.

Grabbing a seat on the couch if you don't mind sir.
:nomo:

what soil are you using you did not say ? subbed and watching you though your window...:popcorn: lol

i will be using Coco Loco from FoxFarm Soil. and i wish you could make it down brotha, would loke to share some of my herb with the :420: fam. thanx for making it man

:thumb:

coco? reused from his last grow maybe? perhaps?

Thanx for making it to the grow Mr HempHog :thanks: and yes i broke down the coco from last grow, pulled out most roots and lightly rinsed with PH'd water

Subbed, need more knowledge on Autos. Thanks for the Journal. Plus cant pass on the MarsHydro LED.

I do really love the marshydro leds for sure!! for my area especially i could not grow as well if not for the lights i got lucky enough to run into. and as far as auto's go i do know a bit about growing them but this will be learning process for sure so i hope we can both take something away from this grow :Namaste: thank you very much for joining me and ill try to post more info on how i will grow the plats soon

Grabbing a seat on the couch if you don't mind sir.
:nomo:

Not at all uncle please sit smoke and enjoy :blunt:

You have some of my favorite playmates already here and I missed your first journal arellanobrien. I'm glad to finally visit one of your grows. Think I'll take a seat over here by UncleCannabis and see if I can keep him off balance. Just kidding Uncle. :battingeyelashes: Or am I?

Arellanobrien, I assume you're subbed to Atrain's journal? If not, may I encourage that intelligent decision?

I'll try to stay quiet. I can get a little wordy, in case you hadn't noticed. :popcorn:

You have some of my favorite playmates already here and I missed your first journal arellanobrien. I'm glad to finally visit one of your grows. Think I'll take a seat over here by UncleCannabis and see if I can keep him off balance. Just kidding Uncle. :battingeyelashes: Or am I?

Arellanobrien, I assume you're subbed to Atrain's journal? If not, may I encourage that intelligent decision?

I'll try to stay quiet. I can get a little wordy, in case you hadn't noticed. :popcorn:

Hello Sue and welcome to the journal :thanks: im sure uncle wont mind too much :volcano-smiley:i did make it to atrains journal last night after reading your post and have to say he has some amazing info on there im sub'd for sure, thank you for the info. and i dont mind if you put in your 2 cents or 10 lol it's what makes life interesting!! hope you enjoy and thanx for joining!

Hey Sue....I'll scoot on over and make room for ya' if you promise to share some Scooby Snack from your garden. :;):

By the way, you're too late to get me off balance.
Arellanobrian and I are already off balance due to all of the bong hits we had while waiting on you to show up to claim your seat over on the couch.
:roorrip::bong::roorrip::bong::tokin:

Hey Sue....I'll scoot on over and make room for ya' if you promise to share some Scooby Snack from your garden. :;):

Arellanobrian and I are already off balance due to all of the bong hits we had while waiting on you to show up to claim your seat over on the couch.

Don't mind if I do. Slide on over there. Thank you. :roorrip:

Don't underestimate my ability to tip you off balance. You make it easier by being stoned when I show up straight. Gives me the slight upper hand, but I'm a woman of integrity, so I promise not to take advantage. :battingeyelashes: :roorrip:

ooo i wouldnt mind some scooby snacks as well haha :roorrip:

Don't mind if I do. Slide on over there. Thank you. :roorrip:

Don't underestimate my ability to tip you off balance. You make it easier by being stoned when I show up straight. Gives me the slight upper hand, but I'm a woman of integrity, so I promise not to take advantage. :battingeyelashes: :roorrip:

geez where were all the girls like you when i was in high school!? lol i needed some girls that would take advantage!!! hahaha hope you enjoy the show

Great to see you popped your seeds mate. Subbed up for the show, good luck :thumb:

thanx man im hoping the grow goes well for sure :Namaste:

The seeds have popped out of the coco and soil after 2 days and all but one of the plants in coco poped out of the ground and the plant in coco is starting to come out after i dug up a little to make sure it was ok, they are not stretching to much or growing deformed. the LED is working perfect for the seedlings with only the veg switch on and about 32 inches above the plants. i have watered the seeds in coco 2 times every other day, today is day 5, with no nutes, ill start with a light feeding in its first week and the plants in soil not until the 3rd week in. i still only have the veg lights on the mars 48x3 but not too much stretching or anything so i think ill keep it with only the veg on for the first week or 2

soil
IMG_045328.JPG
IMG_045432.JPG
IMG_045531.JPG

Coco
IMG_045628.JPG

all 5 have poped and are looking good so hopefully ill get some good pics in later today :Namaste: thanx for checking out the journal

Hey A got any room for some old guy who needs a nice comfy chair I brung some big fat joints too?

always welcome over at my couch man :thanks: always good to see you stop by budha!! and im actually about to smoke a jay in your comments memory :Namaste:

and here is the weekly vid on the thunderhaze auto seeds. i was in a bit of a rush this week so no dab and chug as well as i realized that i didnt explain much about the grow once i watched it over, hope you guys enjoy getting a better view of the garden

Back
Top Bottom