Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

OttawaGreen

Starting my new journal.
Decided to try SCROG. Been growing for a dozen years, but never tried it before...
image32994.jpg

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Chocolope DNA genetics mostly sativa
Critical kush Barney's farm mostly indica
Jack's Smack from ottawa breeder - cross between herijuana and jack herrer
Incredible bulk - not sure
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Flower in one cab veg in the other
If in Veg... For how long?
10 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Three 150x3w eshine panels for bloom one "700" Mars 2 for veg
Is it aircooled?
Yes
Temp of room/cab? 18c Up to 30 c

RH of Room/cab?
40%-60

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

If my man OG starting a new setup, you can bet your ass I'm going to follow it!

Count me in big guy! Excited to see you strut yo stuff again!!

subbed found ya:volcano-smiley: come by the yard sometime

subbed found ya:volcano-smiley: come by the yard sometime

Bear, I've been playing catch in my yard for a long time. Come play with me!

If the birdman is here then it's gonna be fun. Count me in my friend :yahoo:

Now that's the spirit!

Good evening Am4zin!

How well do the LED lights work. I am interested. I know one uses less energy. How is the quality of thw finished stuff? Thanks Charlie

Subscribed.

Welcome to everyone!

My LEDs have been great. First grow was 1gpw with chocolope:

Two Chocolope Plants Under Two Eshine LED Panels in Hydro

Then a little lower when I added some lower yielding strains. Then moved the two 260w real draw lights to a bigger 2x6 cabinet with lower yielding strains and went down to 9 oz 8-(. I think I just tried to spread the light too thin and that hurt me.
So added another 260w real draw light (that was in veg cabinet) and added Mars 2 "700" for veg. Have not measured it's draw yet.
Hopefully 50% more light will help me use the 50% more area (2x4' going to 2x6') better and get me back up in yield. Though I am primarily concerned with best smoke not highest yield or I would drop lower yield strains like pineapple chunk and critical kush

For the chiller question.
No, I don't have a chiller. I have never used one.
I have no trouble with my normal setups that way. However this is DWC, so maybe it will be a problem, not sure.
I am 24-29C in cabinet. My cabinets have intake holes in the floor around the reservoirs to keep them in colder air (hot air evacuated at top of cabinet) but my one gallon DWC does not. You think it will be too warm?

Also question for you SCROG types: how late in bloom to you re-tuck them? I am 3 days in now and retucking. Was going to do another week or so then stip, does that seem good? Been growing for 15 years and never tried SCROG. Feel like a fresh noob again hehe

what was the approx cost of one of those LEDs

Back
Top Bottom