Ganja China's First Indoor Grow Ever

GanjaChina

Ok I said I would make a journal. For you guys who don't know me I am from china. I got some seeds from yunnan so I am growing the seed . I bought a grow tent that is 10feet x4 1/2 feet and 6.8 feet tall. I am a first time grower and I found alot of information on this website thank you all. I bought fox for trio online taobao for plant food. I will show you my pics please help me with any info thank you . OH and puff puff pass hahaha.

IMG_20150926_211836.jpg
IMG_20150926_211803.jpg
IMG_20150926_211711.jpg
IMG_20150926_211541.jpg
IMG_20150922_171412.jpg

what do you guys think? The seedlings are 7 days from sprouting I started germinating them 10 days ago. but all my seedlings are light green and most have a little yellow or brown spot on the tip of there first set of true leafs. any ideas?

herby40 I have 26 single seedling potted but I have three pots with 4 or five seedlings in them that I dont care for lol

I forgot to tell everyone I am using a 1000 watt MH for veg and my seedling stage . I have the balist set at 50% right now so maybe 500 watt. the light is about 20 inches from the top of the seedlings is that ok?

High GanjaChina

2 ft sounds good for flowering. Some strains get a brown tip to the leaves and it doesn't mean much. They look normal enough.

I know they grow a lot of hemp in China. You didn't get hemp seeds did you?

What kind of light are you using? Seems to have a bit of an odd colour to it but maybe I'm just used to seeing all the LEDs that seem popular these days.

Good luck.

L8r

That should work. Is it a plant grow type bulb or just a regular MH bulb? Makes a difference. I got a regular MH bulb for my 1000MH and the plants didn't seem to like it all that much. Some of the spectrum seemed to be missing. Same with using regular HPS bulbs for flowering compared to a decent grow bulb. Lot more money tho.

L8r

They all look nice and healthy. Some strains are lighter than others so as long as they grow well there shouldn't be a problem.

Your soil looks good and you have decent nutes so they should do great.

What are the laws like there for growing? Can get jail automatically here for only 6 plants and I'll soon have lots more than that started but the penalty is the same for 6 - 99 so I'll be under the upper limit by a lot. Only have 3 right now and 2 are getting chopped this week but I should be starting 18 clones in the next day or so.

L8r

Oldmeduser I don't know no one really smokes weed here just english teachers haha and some of use young people . police don't know what it is. but if you cought selling 大麻 you can be killed or if rich go to jail like jackie chan son.

Is that just a heater in your grow room on your pics mate? looks like a dehumidifier. If it is, it needs to be outside the tent so it doesn't extract the moisture out ya seedlings.

why my leafs tips keep turning yellow? I watered the plants two days ago. do you guys think I should feed my plants the big bloom now?
Do they need food or is the light to close? the light is 21-22 inches away for the tops of the plants. light burn? I now it's not the heat.

Back
Top Bottom