Broke Newbz - First Grow - Stealth - DIY - Sour Diesel - CFL - FFOC

ofosho

Greetings fellow bud smokerz...
The names Big O Fosho. I decided to start a journal today because my lady was reading next to me and i was like f@#$ it why not. I guess someone may come across this one day and trip out on it or even get some new advice/ help or even learn some shit. Anyhow im a young broke ass family man who loves to get stupid blown...2 weeks ago my homie comes to my house and hooked it up with a rooted sour diesel clone from the shops Waaat:welcome: Since then i been on the grind like im in freggin college studying for my midterm N shit.
Keep in mind im broke and did not want to spend a lot on this but i could not grow outdoors cuz my neighbors are weak. I needed something indoorsey that i could grow in my closet lol I decided to build a lil something out of wood pieces in my garage. I think my pops was using them for a shelf cuz the were the same sizes haha
Setup
26" H x 19" W x 19" D
Mylar paper all over
3 23 watt 6500K cfl
2 usb fans
Digital analog temperature gauge " borrowed from my pops" now that im writing this i think everything came from my dads house haha feeling guilty but dam hes a hoarder n not gonna this this shit is gone

homeade_growbox.jpg

Soil: Fox Farm ocean forest

Strain: Sour Diesel

When i first received clone 7-9 inches tall
sour_diesel_clone.jpg

I have been vegging the clone for about 1 1/2 week on 18/6 light schedule

I recently transplanted into a larger 6" pot ( 97 cents at walmart) and topped the little booger 4 nodes ( big o your space is limited). I tried to clone the cut using my homies rooting hormone from lowes. I did not have rockwool or peat or any of that fancy smancy stuff i been reading online. I used the hormone and some of that left over ff oc soil into a party cup. I cleaned the razor and all that good stuff.thats all beginners shit u learn at school and we all expect to know that boring IMPorTaNT steps.
Heres a pic of that cutting 4 days ago
lil_clone.jpg

Two days after i topped my plant and cloned it they both were dying nasty. The fan leaves closed like tacos and turned black.....The temps were at 95 to 101 degrees inside the little wooden box holyy i think i baked these these fools too early hehe! i guess the cfl were too much so now im using one 23 watt cuz i guess i need better fans? Or a new hole for air? I need to research this asap
Recent picture of my possible dead clone? Only morr time will tell
20151006_200751-1.jpg

The real clone tho aww dawg im so happy its recovering.
I bent that sucka over and began LST training.
The very next day wich is today the 2 new tops came right up my buddy is growing and still alive!!
20151006_200738-1-1.jpg
20151006_200744-1-1.jpg

So this leaves us up to date on wat my 1stab at growin looks like. I ll keep writing down wat i do here n there so for now ima take a quick toke and eat captain crunch watch tv n k'o
Peace

Hey Big O! Welcome to :420:
Sounds like we have a similar story, so count me in for the sub!

Woah that little clone looks a little cooked!.. Fingers crossed for you, I've never done that before. Hopefully someone will chime in for some more helpful advice for you. Look for new growth, will tell you about root development.

Great job on the training, making the most of your space.. Nice :blunt:

What ventilation do you have for your cab? Do you use pc fans (the ones inside a computer) for an intake\ outtake? If your trying to do it cheap maybe a passive outtake an some fans you have lying round?

I found when I had 4 cfls the temp jumped right up, I had to add more fans and another outtake to maintain a reasonable temp.

Keep us posted Big O, excited for you man.
Don't forget everyone is here to help, just hit us up.

Happy days
WS

Whats up guys hows it growin!?
So im nearing the end of my third week since i transplanted the sour diesel clone oh and guess what I GOT another one thats right Hooked up with 2 sour diesel clones yeayuhh! This was another one from the shops and i transplanted that one into a 6" pot also. The cutting i tried to revive but yup she died RIP!!! She was a young lady....so note to self***never leave temps above 85!!! Oh by the way i added a few more fans and also added a pc fan for the intake Check it out!
20151015_141225-1.jpg

After transplanting the new clone i decided not to top this one and begin Lst training. I chose not to top just so i have something to compare...the very next day boom the top had already bent upward...
I have to say though my first clone the one i topped looks gorgeous nice and compact
20151015_140934-1.jpg

20151015_140701-1.jpg

.i began feeding super light doses of fox farm grow big like just a pinch of fert in a 1 quart container.....always checking my ph before and after watering of course...when i get into the flowering stage ima be using ff tiger bloom ...some nutes i found at the local hydroponics store.
20151015_134641-1.jpg

So thats the update on my babies folks, looking and smelling better everyday. What a hobby this is!!!! Thnx for ur help greatly appreciated..time to get stupid blown with my cloud pen yeayuh!

Hey wats up fellaz
I havent been updating because I been really busy got a job now back to reality lol. I have been really trying to make this grow a bomb bud grow.....i have been LST ing my plants and I must say it is awesome!!! So if you remember I had one plant that I topped and began LST. the second plant I did not top and also LST that bitch. I MUST SAY FROM NOW ON I WILL TOP AND QUICKLY LST. IT works miracles
I recently purchased a sun system 250 watt hps from craigslist damm it was a steal 50 bucks.....here are a few picks of my grow. Oh by the way can someone tell me if I really fudged up trip out I wanted to get a lot of clones but i didnt want to touch my beautiful bushy plant ( the topped lst sour diesel). So i decided to take all my clones from the plant i didnt top. I went to town on that shit and cut 6 clones and now its bald and only 2 colas left maybe just one lol is this bad??? Should i trash it or can it just grow one huge cola??? Help me plz need to decided to pull the plug or not on it...
Tough_boxxxx.jpg
It_beginss.jpg
20151111_201446.jpg
20151109_181309.jpg

I also tried a clone in pure water and its rooting hella slow but it is rooting so it does work lol dam i love testing stuff for my own.....nothing but youtibe n reading grow journals is my new hobby better than reality tv shit you know!!!! Let me know what you think ??
Oh yeah trip out on the two pc fan outtakes whaaatttt yeah thats right im learning here HaHa
Peace out my fellow bud smokers have a great happy holidays will show u when shes nugging nxt time!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom