Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Budworshipper

Hi there 420....

Those that dont know, im Budworshipper.... Im a big believer in recycling, as some may already know :laughtwo:

My growspace is 1.3 wide, 1.2 m high and approx 0.8 deep...

I am using a 4" fan/filter kit to extract air and smells... I am not forcing air into cabinet, but relying on a passive vent.. This vent is covered on the outside to prevent light ingress...

I am starting this grow with my trusty 200w, dual spectrum CFL.. Bulb....

I plan to upgrade the lighting to LED, from Mars hydro..

When that in place, i hopefully will be perpeptual.... Smaller space to start off fems, then flower only in main space...

my major concern is Stealth, as usual.... My fan is exhausting thru a homemade, recycled air freshner holding bucket... This will help difuse any smells during flowering...

As iam starting out with 2 autos, light schedule will be 18/6 to start with....

My grow medium is soil...

I will be using BioBizz nutrients, water supplied from Fish tank water changes...

I will post an update, with build pictures very soon...

My beans are germing as i type....1 already got taproot out and has been planted in large final pot...

:Namaste:

For my new followers and old

Here are the pics of my build and grow so far... Hopefully they all post the right way

My frame is made from 3x2 ( recycled ).... The back and sides are clad in 1" thick pallet wood ( recycled), the top of cabinet is an old recycled table top.....

The mylar is recycled from old growspace... The golden reflective stuff is, recycled, laminate underlay...

The handles were off of an old wardrobe....

I already had the light and filter kit.... So all in all it has cost me £15 to build this space.... Most of that was the MDF for doors... Coz i ran out of plywood...

image34298.jpg
image33499.jpg
image33500.jpg
image33773.jpg
image33772.jpg
image34300.jpg
image34301.jpg
image34298.jpg
image34306.jpg
image34305.jpg
image34303.jpg
image34302.jpg

The pots are drilled around the top to allow me to control them with LST

The light holder is set onto a movable wooden strip... So i can keep bulb close as, and move it at will
The plan was always to make a growspace, that doesnt look like a growspace... Too blend in

All together i am happy with it... Its light tight, all doors sealed tight.... That way all smells have to exit via the filter, the passive vent will allow outside air to be drawn into the space, via negative pressure....

You cant see them as yet, but 2 residents have moved into their new home...1 last night, 1 this morning....
Both beans sprouted.... Happy days.

:cheer:

Good luck this run bud. Hope you see many a bumper harvest from your space.

After all the planing and preparation you've put in im sure it will all go smoothly.

So happy to see you having a grow on the go again ;)

Thankyou for your kind words mono mate.... Feels great to have beans in soil and a journal up n running
Long live the space !!!!!!

I missed off the air freshner bucket pic... So here it is
image34299.jpg
image34304.jpg

My nutes too.... Im rusty at this journal lark. :Namaste:

Awesome space and that filter is cool looking. You gave me an idea if were to drill more holes in it and then fill some fat persons panty hoses with active charcoal and put it in it the "pot" would be a monster of a red neck filter. Are you gonna have it higher for the heat to rise in. Myself I'm having heat issues from this store bought shit and I'm out 250euros for all my troubles.

Awesome space and that filter is cool looking. You gave me an idea if were to drill more holes in it and then fill some fat persons panty hoses with active charcoal and put it in it the "pot" would be a monster of a red neck filter. Are you gonna have it higher for the heat to rise in. Myself I'm having heat issues from this store bought shit and I'm out 250euros for all my troubles.

Top idea Spart, i was thinking along the same lines.... Maybe pot purri in the pantyhose... Add essential oils or summin like that.... And ii should work the other way round too.... Like you said.... Will have to be well packed, but theory is sound in my mind... :high-five:

Both beans that went into germinate between 2 plates.... They were sat on damp kitchen roll... I checked them regulary, added small amounts of water if drying out...

The beans went into warm airing cupboard....

Both beans have put out tap roots, now in their final homes.. Awaiting first leaves to pop up and say hello....

Both beans that went into germinate between 2 plates.... They were sat on damp kitchen roll... I checked them regulary, added small amounts of water if drying out...

The beans went into warm airing cupboard....

Both beans have put out tap roots, now in their final homes.. Awaiting first leaves to pop up and say hello....

Awesome new man Let the show begin well in about a week LMFAO

Awesome setup my friend +reps for that. Best of buds to you and wishes for all of your future crops.

Thankyou Mr A.... Welcome to my journal.....

If i had plywood it would have been so much quicker, but had to use it on a dog/run kennel... I have recently split from wife, i couldnt rehome my dog.... Siberian husky...

But when the devil farts in ya face, its time to diversify.... Too much stuff gets thrown away these days... I see it differently...... The kennel is 5.5m long.... All out of plywood, recycled pallet wood, loads of screws ( free from mate)... A lot of sweat, plus a few expletives... Ok more than a few. :):;):

I love to recycle... Its amazing what you can do with a pallet.... Especially the big buggers..i got from a timber yard...

Been a busy month tho.... Glad space is here now

Almost just as rewarding almost ;)

I know guys....

Tap root out, in they go..... Then pray they germ fully and kick out those cute first leaves..,

Then, shes ripe and ready... Life cycle complete... All that care and attention shown to her.... Then....
Tiimmbeeerr.... Chop time.... Its a bitter sweet moment, i find......

Until time for the 1st smokeroonies.... Job done.... Pop the next beans

The wait is over, they have both broke ground :cheer:

I had 1 small bean and 1 larger one... Small one had first taproot out... But bigger one has caught up already.... So i think i will say a 72 hour max from plating to emerging.... Hope to see the leaves very soon

image34344.jpg
image34346.jpg
image34345.jpg

I have the bulb orientated so the blue veg section is nearest the plants... When they kicks out first signs off flower, i will reverse it....
The bulb is on to encourage the beans to get a wiggle and to provide warmth...

The air freshner bucket is making the room smell lovely !!!.... Nearer the time, i will add more smellies to it... But its doing its job

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom