NightsmokerG's First Grow

nightsmokerG

Hello guys.
After a disappointing 1st effort with many many mistakes in veg stage i came with a very hermie plant that im going to cut down tomorrow.
2nd attempt is here and we ll watch it together.
So.I have already plant 22/10 a masterkush fem seed that sprouted after 4 days total and waiting for my nightqueen which planted one day later 23/10.
I grow in my closet where there is not enough space so ill try to keep my plants short to 28.5' at end (i count on your advise for this).My light is an apolo led grow light 120W.
This is my little lady masterkush 2days old
20151028_195421.jpg

welcome aboard light,
my space is 29' width to 24' deep and the high from my final pot to the light is 29'... im planning on fimming on her 3rd node and lst right after some new growth and then again fimming the new side tops.Is this possible for 4-5 weeks vegging?I guess the growth will guide me.

Hello again.
Day 5 and not much have changed since yesterday.Just a bit of little new growth.
Yes LA the drainage is good and i also empty the plate.I will let her dry a bit and i will transplant into her final home,or a midhome you think better?,where i ll water her with phed water.
20151030_205054.jpg
20151030_205106.jpg

Hello again guys.
Its day 9 of growth total.Masterkush growing well but nightqueen never popped up so i already germinated and now is in soil a wight widow.I dont know how its gonna be with one plant 10days ahead but will see.
My pots are wide and short scaled for transpoting.the final pot is 3 gallons.
Why i use this?Im going to need the extra inch due to luck of high of the closet and also for faster dryness of the medium.Meaning some extra feeds to the plant.
My light is 120w led dual spec and also have the option of upgrading with some extra of more than 400w clf bulbs warm for blooming.
Im thinking on fimming on her next nod as she is allready in working third.Shall i introduce her some voodoo juice on next watering?
20151103_193245.jpg
20151103_193318.jpg
20151103_193357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom