First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

happiehippie

WHATS UP MAN! This is a first time attempt at a hydro grow with "water farm" hydro buckets. Being lit with a "sun blaze 48" T5 light with 8 blue / red bulbs. The grow room is a fool size bedroom with the big closet being the starting point of a "every 2 week harvest" once the room starts rolling. Starting with some PURPS and a hand full of good grade bag seed till I know what I'm doing with this new set up. The nutes are a 3 part "GENERAL HRDROPONICS" , nothing fancy yet. Temp stays around 84 with the light on at a foot away for 18/6, at night around 78. fan is blowing lightly over the little guys. Watering right now with the continuis water ring on the water farm while the light is on....may bump the watering time back..., my hydro shop guy said 24/7....but we'll see what you guys think...let me know. Have two little fellows out of the water farms in just rockwool for backups...lol. 4 in each bucket now. I'm at 11 days right now'looking good so far. ANY and ALL advice will be greatly app. The little fellows are about 1 inch tall with big "honken", green, fat leaves. I am working on the pic. thing now to post the pics and then I guess they approve them or something. Oh....and props to my boy "Mr. Green" for the image.

IMG_00035.JPG

germ time !!!! some were put in rockwool from seed. 15 germed and got 10.

I figured I'd post these pics because there was so much growth in just two days. They are showing little yellowing on the tips from a little ofer watering from the "water farms". I shut the water off the day before these pics on day eleven and there showing good sighns............PEACE

Good looking garden you got growing there. I have never tried hydro. You know what they say, "It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks."

Thanks HERB FELLLOW......keep an eye out.

PAN4GOLD49.....thanks...these are "water farm" buckets and the light is a "sun blaze 48" with 40,000 lumens with 4 blue and 4 red T5 floura tubes.

I AM TRYING TO POST PICS NOW.......keep fingers crosed.

I use the WaterFarm too. You should have one plant per bucket, crowding is not good and in this system they grow BIG. I have one 1000w per every 4 plants.

I use the WaterFarm too. You should have one plant per bucket, crowding is not good and in this system they grow BIG. I have one 1000w per every 4 plants.

DUDE....you are so right.....!!!!!
I was going to re-plant them...then last time I went to change the nutes...they already had ROOTS hanging down in the bottom....(I am going to try to post updated pics now..).

Do you think I should now go to 12/12 light cycle since I'm so crowded now and or wait till I see some sex showing and rip the guys out.

!st time trying this hydro water bucket thing and I know now what I have to do next time.

I love the light,...the fat thick new growth is amazing.

Keep an eye on the grow....smokelongtime....and everybody else and thanks to all for the good info...if it was not for your guys addvice...I probably would not be this far......PIECE

Back
Top Bottom