First Timer, Any Suggestions?

Sonzor

First Timer here.

Im starting my first legal grow. I plan to grow outside but will start them off indoors. I have a closet with two CFL's with a fan and heater to keep plants around 75 degrees.

I started out 10 seeds in soil covered with rap, Nine of them sprouted.
2 Durban Poison, 2 Full Moon, 2 Bubble Gum, 2 Papya, 1 Strawberry Caugh (Fem) and 1 Super Lemon Haze (fem).

The Full Moon came up very fast about two days the others all came up around the same time 4 days later.

I keep them inside under the lights around 16 hours and then I move them outside in full sun for 8 or so hours and long as they a getting direct sun.

They are planted in a mixture of Miracle Grow Organic, Home made compost and worm castings then water with worm casting and seaweed extract and water soup. about every 2 to three days. I read wait until the plants start to wilt a little before water so that is what I have been doing.

Below are some pictures,

Day 4 Super Lemon Haze (fem)
super_lemon_4day.jpg

Day 4 Strawberry Caugh (fem)
strawberry_4day.jpg

Day 4 Papaya
papya_4day_2.jpg

Day 4 Papaya
papya_4day_1.jpg

Day 1 Full Moon
full_moon_1.jpg

Day 4 Full Moon
full_moon_2.jpg

Day 10 Full Moon
full_moon_3.jpg

Day 4 Durban Poison
dp_4days.jpg

Day 4 Bubble Gum
bubble_4days_2.jpg

Day 4 Bubble Gum
bubble_4days_1.jpg

Sorry about the pics. I was still trying to figure it out when you responded. I think I have it fixed.

sonzor,
I plan to grow outside but will start them off indoors. I
Good job in starying them now. When are they able to go outdoors in your area?
Is the soil prepped outdoors already for the switch over?
What are your thoughts about prepping thr outdoor soils?

they could go out today if they were ready. I hoping for at least six ladies.
I have plenty of room and the hole back yard get full sun from around 7:30 to 6:30.
soil prep = 1/25 Miracle grow organic, 1/25 soil, 1/25 worm casting and the rest my home made compost.
What do you think, will that work? I hoping to go full organic with no chems. Is that possible. Quantity is not as important as quality.

any suggestion?

Ok, Here are the latest photo's. After this I will post photo once a weak unless something interesting happens. Please take a look. I think they a looking pretty good. The Papaya is growing a little funky, not sure what is going on there. Take a look and tell me what you think. The Bubble Gum 1 is really behind all the rest I hope it will catch up take a look below and tell me what you think. I have been putting the plants outside in full sun for around 8 hours a day and then back under the lights. Does any know if that's a good idea or not? They will be going outside full time some time in the future. Any suggestion would help. Thank and enjoy...

Papaya #2 7 days. A little funky only has three leaves
papya2_3_22.jpg

Papaya #2 7 days, Front View
papya2_2_3_22.jpg

Papaya #1 7 days, Has a funky leaf
papya1_3_22.jpg

Papaya #2 7 days, Front View
papya1_2_3_22.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 7 days
SuperLemon_3_22.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 7 days front view
SuperLemon_2_3_22.jpg

Strawberry Cough 7 days
StrawberryCough_2_3_22.jpg

Strawberry Cough 7 days Front View
StrawberryCough_2_3_22.jpg

Bubble Gum 2 7 days
bubble2_3_22.jpg

Bubble Gum 2 7 days Front View
bubble2_2_3_22.jpg

Bubble Gum 1, 7 days. This one just if growing really slow, Not sure whats up with it.
bubble1_3_22.jpg

Bubble Gum 1 7 days Front View
bubble1_2_3_22.jpg

Full Moon 2, Day 14
FullMoon2_3_22.jpg

Full Moon 2, Day 14 Front View
FullMoon2_2_3_22.jpg

Full Moon 1, Day 14
FullMoon1_3_22.jpg

Full Moon 1, Day 14 Front View
FullMoon1_2_3_22.jpg

Durban Poison, Day 7
DurbanPoison_3_22.jpg

Durban Poison, Day 7 Front View
DurbanPoison_2_3_22.jpg

That's my goal, I just hope with my limited knowledge and what I have picked up from various site, that will be enough. Thanks for the response. Keep checking back with your input.

Ok here we are at Week 3 for the Full Moon and Week two for all the rest. I seem to be watering the plant every couple of days they are drinking a lot. I only feed them with the compost tea I make every couple of day. The compost tea is made of home made compost, sea weed extract and some fish emulsion around an ounce each.

My Ph is running around 7.5 to 8. Any suggestions on how to lower that with a natural product. I am trying to grow these with totally natural.

Also here are a few pics of the babies.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

Strawberry Cough 2 weeks
strawberryt_2wk.jpg

Strawberry Cough 2 weeks
strawberryf_2wk.jpg

Papaya2 2 weeks
papaya2t_2wk.jpg

Papaya2 2 weeks
papaya2f_2wk.jpg

Papaya1 2 weeks
papaya1t_2wk.jpg

Papaya1 2 weeks
papaya1f_2wk.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2 weeks
lemont_2wk.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2 weeks
lemonf_2wk.jpg

Full Moon 2 3 weeks
full_moon2t_3wk.jpg

Full Moon 2 3 weeks
full_moon2f_3wk.jpg

Full Moon 1 3 weeks
full_moon1t_3wk.jpg

Full Moon 1 3 weeks
full_moon1f_3wk.jpg

Durban Poison 2 weeks
dpt_2wk.jpg

Durban Poison 2 weeks
dpf_2wk.jpg

Bubble Gum2 2 Weeks
bubble2t_2wk.jpg

Bubble Gum2 2 Weeks
bubble2f_2wk.jpg

Bubble Gum1 2 Weeks
bubble1t_2wk.jpg

Bubble Gum 1 2 Weeks
bubble1f_2wk.jpg

Thanks for taking a look

Very nice plants. Keep it up.
I only wish I could put my plants outside. It will not hurt and will help when you put them out for good. I would say your yield from outside would, could be double from inside. And it would be easyier all dirt.

Still looking good i see, i think my plants and yours are around the same age, nice work i wish i could have mine outside as well they are so easy to maintain and they grow much faster

I thought they grow faster inside, They seem to be speeding up a bit. I cant wait to get them in the ground and see what they can do.

that full moon plant is looking amazing. it grows so fast.

Yes, I know. And that was the strain I knew the least about. Did not have high hopes at the start, but I hope it keeps it up. Thank for the reply.

18 lets hope your correct. All I hear is about hydro and how quick the plants grow, since this is my first try its all new to me so thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom