Smokey's Indoor CFL/ Variety of strains!

Smokey

:welcome:Hello everyone:smokin:, Unfortunately my other journal had to be scrapped because it was messy and confusing so I've decided to make a new journal with my existing plants.
SO here we are. What has changed from my old journal? well Tai weed was harvested & it gave some decent buds along with 1 seed that has now sprouted :slide:
grow tools from tai weed grow are now used on my main grow.
The BiG lady plant i was growing had to be harvested at day 42 of flower because of light leak problems and it gave me around 48 seeds along with some tasty buds which i am happy about.
I've sorted out the light leak problem and placed a fan and more cfls into my flowering room.
Vege room has more lights also.

I've made a big pot a home to 4 diff strains and i call this farm1.:cool:
Farm1 contains sprouts of
  • Tai Weed (feminised seed from my tai weed plant)
  • Early Girl ( only 1 sprouted out of 3)
  • Haze (5 sprouted)
  • Weed (4 sprouted)
I'm also germinating about 10 more seeds that i got from my other plant, BiG lady... Big lady was 42days into flower when i had to harvest her (light leak got to her so i decided to harvest) she tasted nice & smell of it was PenG!! so im happy to regrow her :rollit: The smell reminds me of this dealers skunk that i used smoke all the time, so i will call these seeds Lee's Tree's once they sprout :cool:

Along with the sprouts & the germinating seeds i've also had 3 other plants,
i put them 3 in flowering today 26th may, so its day 1 for them today:cheer:
    1. Lst Lady (100% female)
    2. Shorty 1 (unknown sex)
    3. Shorty2 (unknown sex)
lets hope shorty1 & 2 are gonna be female so we can get sum budds!!

I will post lots of pics and provide more infomation as soon as i get time but for now i am extremely tired and i must get some sleep as i have been messing around with the garden for about 2 hrs+ lol ;)

:thanks: Please ask questions if you have any, and enjoy!:thanks:

Flowering room
  • 4x CFL's warm white 20w each equiv to 100w each
  • 2x Flouro Tubes warm white 36w each
  • 1x Fan
  • Room temp 76F - 86F (hottest) Fan runs 24/7
BUD_room.JPG

• LST lady (100% female)
  • I am making this flower for 20 days then i may bring it back to vege after that, aim is to get more branches and i heard this is a good way
LST_lady_2.jpg

LST_Lady_1.JPG

• Shorty 1
  • I've LST'd this and the other Shorty
  • Need to find out sex so am flowering then if female its going back into vege
Shorty_1.JPG

Shorty_2.JPG

• Veging closet has Farm 1
  • Also my Lee's Tree's x3 seeds have cracked less than 24hrs so i've placed them in soil
Vege_closet.JPG

• Farm 1
  • Haze
  • Weed
  • Tai weed x1 (picture dont show because of paints crappy resizing)
  • Early girl
  • I've burried all the sprouts so they're all the same hight with the soil (some were too lanky)
Farm.JPG

• Lees Tree's 1,2 &3
  • Cracked under 24hrs
  • placed in soil today
Lee_s_Tree_s_x3.JPG

26th May 2009
More updates of pics when things change:thanks: :grinjoint:

Any questions please feel free to ask:cool::peace:

Hi guys, Pan thanks for keepin an eye ;) Drtentgrow thanks for the support, glad to have u onboard.
My name had to be changed from MrRedEye to Smokey, i hope theres no confusion.
The plants are doing okay, they drank up their pots dry i'll need to water them when i wake up, i'l have some pics 2morrow too.

Thanks ya'l :peace:

My name had to be changed from MrRedEye to Smokey, i hope theres no confusion.

We appreciate your good spirit and thank you for working with us on this.

+10 Reps for the stoner ethic, cool=cool

We appreciate your good spirit and thank you for working with us on this.

+10 Reps for the stoner ethic, cool=cool

lol thanks for the reps and its coo il help out when ever i can bro.

As promised, its time for some pics

Heres Lee's trees sprouting
Lees_trees_sprouting.jpg

Heres the farm, they all have grown a tad taller
farm_1.jpg

And now flowering room
Flower_room.jpg
SHorty 2
Shorty2.jpg

SHorty1
Shorty_11.jpg

LST lady
LST_lady_progress.jpg

I fed them with 25ml of tomatoe nute into 7litres of water this morn.
And thats it, thanks for lookin hope you liked what you saw.:surf:

Lookin great! Keep up the good work! The only thing I see is the amount of plants you have planted in the one container. I'm just afraid they are too close together. They will compete for root space. In addition, they may run out of root space, and you may have to re-pot them which will be impossible when they get bigger.

Thank you Pan, Ms Fox. You guys are right.
I dont have the space for this many plants to be honest, im expecting half males so if i am lucky to get a female out of each strain then ill be good. But for now they've been transplanted so theres 8 in 1 bigpot and 6 in other all equally spaced out the best i could, some are taller then others, i made sure they are all equal hight above the dirt too (for equal light) hope they dont start outgrowing each other i like to keep my setup tidy ;)
This is setup 1
  • X3 Lee's Trees
  • X1Haze
  • x1 Earlygirl
  • x1Tai weed
  • Total 6
Set up2
  • x4 Weed
  • x4Haze
Like i said i need to see if i can get a female out of each strain then as males apear i wil pull them out and there will be more root space
I've also decided to change the flowering room to a Vege room for now as i have more room there. The baby sprouts are sitting in there with the x2 flouro tubes (i changed one tube to cool blu spectrum today) + 4Cfls (2 blue spec 2 warm)
The pics will show everything. tomorow tho, as i am too tired right now ;)

Thanks for the advice pan & MsFox, i love you both :peace: :yummy::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom