Chump's First

Ms. chump stain

Here is some pics of my bag seeds. The bigger 1 is about a week older then the smaller one. I staggered the planting dates to see which ones fare better. Also not shown is another pot that size, that hasn't sprouted yet. I have 2 bigger potters (probably 3 gal.) that I'm going to plant soon. I'm using recycled soil from last year annuals, with some organic blood meal (just a pinch once a week or so), and I water them every few days. They're in a blind spot (from neighbors) outdoors. The smaller one had some bird seed land in it when it was under the bird feeder. Hopefully that wont be a problem. I kept them in the shade until they sprouted up a little. The newer one is still in the shade.

I know that the pots are small, but I have to keep it on the down low. Any advice for getting maximum yield from smaller pots appreciated.

P1050514.JPG

P1050519a.JPG

The only other way you'll be able to tell the sex is if you allow your plants to sexually mature in the vegetative state. This usually happens after the 4th week of vegetative growth either 18/6 or 24/0 light cycle. There's no other way. ;-) Here's some more information with actual pics of preflowers. Looking forward to your grow, and feel free to pm me if you need any help.

I notice that your soil isn't close to the top of your pots. One way to help get the most from smaller pots, or any pots for that matter, is to have your soil right up to the top of the pot. That allows your plant to have more room for its roots.

You can add more soil when your plants get a little bigger and roots will grow out of the part of the stem that you cover with the additional soil.

regards,

SS

Back
Top Bottom