Legal or Lawful?

w4nn13

Growing pot is only illegal if you consent to it, growing pot is not unlawful if anyone can show me the law I would be surprised.

You live on the law of the land which is common law, pot is only illegal if you consent to it, how does this work? well do you have a birth-cert? of course you do well this is your contract with the goverment etc and in there contract they don't allow weed etc, so all you have to do is make a claim of right a legal document that you can send to the local big wigs I can post more on this later if anyone wants to know (or do a search on freeman-on-the-land and take it from there) but just remember pot is only illegal if you consent to it, do you consent?

Post it up I recently learned of this and I am still gathering info and etc.
I am most interested in this re-invoking ones sovereignty after being forced into being a surf by becoming a citizen ie your birth certificate.

Post it up I recently learned of this and I am still gathering info and etc.
I am most interested in this re-invoking ones sovereignty after being forced into being a surf by becoming a citizen ie your birth certificate.

UCC 1-207 now 1-308

Yes that's rite most people I know would send a Claim Of Right and Notice of understanding to most of the head police and other places and people who they think should know in the document you state that its your god given right to grow what ever you want, I know its sounds strange to most people who have been taught the lie but you can drive a car with no license and tax, drinking and smoking weed while holding a shot gun this is your rights given to you by god (long as you not an idiot of course), the only reason why you need a license, tax, seatbelt and all the rest of the crazy rules is because you signed a contract when you register your car, now they own the car now so any time you break any of there rules in there car your banged to rights but did you break the law? no you did not, your broke your end of the contract of course you can cancel this contract as its not valid anyway as all contracts must be signed by both parties and both agree to uphold what was signed, this apply's when your register your children as well you have just signed your own kids over to the state and you become the minder now if you dont look after the kid and feed it they will come and take it away from you its that simple.

Now to make it more simple to understand forget about the 80 million bye laws, bills and anything else that is given the force of law, all you have to remember is just common law, ie did you kill anyone? did you steal? Did you break anything? no so what law did you break? you broke the law of the sea, how did you do this? well again you signed over your rights given to you by god for the few benefits offered by your government, how do I get out of this? well there is two of you! really? yes go look at your letters if you see your name ALL IN CAPS then this is called your strawman its not really you as no one is born with the name MR so folks like I said this is just few insights to let you know its ok to grow weed so stop hiding and make your claim of right given to you by god, good luck FREEMAN-ON-THE-LAND

MedicalNeed, make SURE to read court cases and outcomes......Sadly the "Straw Man" defense loses alot more than it wins in court cases.

:peace:
WillyB

I would advise against this type of legal argument... I have had experience with this type of thing in court in YUBA county. The judge ordered that the US flag be removed from the court and a new one without the gold tassel be brought in. Which they did in about 5 minutes.

The arguments were laid out, quite well actually, these were learned people... No certified complaint signed by a victim, jurisdictional issues on residency, arguments on venue, common law only preclusion, Statute consent...

Then the Judge found them all guilty of violations of STATUTE, under CA law and jailed 3/4 of them immediately and ordered the 4th to go to prop36 diversion.

It is not real, nor does the IRS, FED, or State recognize the 1-207 signature on my license argument, implied consent.

What is real is how you identify with yourself and how you allow interactions with others here in this world. But when you get grabbed by the man you don't comment on the glove color that was used when you got grabbed, you need arguments to make the man let you go.

regards.... I would welcome more discussion on this topic.

Seems someone forgot in the legal argument above corp. law... since the U.S. of A is a corporation... the freeman argument needs adapting a bit...

I have been reading and writing a lot about this topic over the last few years and have some helpful input on this.

First of all filing a UCC anything for Sovereigns is fraud both legally and lawfully. UCC is the Uniform Commercial Code of the United States Inc. It does not apply and has no business in any Sovereign dealings whatsoever.
A Sovereign (and I don't particularly like this word because the definition also includes fictional entities such as the U.S.A.) is a self-governing living breathing man, at least in my definition and use of this word. I refer to myself as a 'living breathing man or soul.'

Just having a "NAME," birth certificate, SSN or DL, etc. does not mean a damn thing and there is NO way a man can 'claim' anything in regards to these legal fictions as they are issued and owned by the City State Empire. What you can do is make it clear in your mind and to policy enforcement officers that you are a living breathing man, not a legal fiction called a "Person." Your 'Person' is like a mask or hat in your closet that you can wear or not by CONSENT. If you are engaging in COMMERCE in the Public Venue such as Court, contract with another legal fiction (such as for a 'job'** see below for note on this), etc., then you can put on the hat or mask of 'Person' to administer the 'business' transaction.

When dealing with cops (corporate policy enforcement officers) at the point of contact they already have the presumption that you are under their jurisdiction. Challenge this presumption with the FIRST words out of your mouth by questions asking for proof. Do not make statements that you can not prove or that require you to prove such as "I am not under your jurisdiction because I am a living breathing man." Rather ask a question that they must prove like "Do you have jurisdiction over a living breathing man?" "What proof do you have that I committed a "crime" or consented to contract with you?" Always put the burden of proof on them.

A "crime" requires a victim or witness to file a VALID claim against you in a VALID "Court of Law" (most all Courts are places of business who operate in commerce under Admiralty or Maritime Commercial law they are NOT "Courts of Law"). The victim or witness must affirm one of the following has occurred:
1. Willful harm or injury committed against another
2. Willful destruction of property
3. Dishonor of VALID contract
.PERIOD.!!! Everything else is commercial contract entered into by consent.

A VALID contract MUST meet ALL three of the following criteria:
1. Meeting of the minds. Two or more minds must meet to discuss and agree to:
2. FULL disclosure of the terms and conditions of the contract
3. Compensation and remedy. What value is being traded in compensation for the product or service provided, and what is the remedy in the event of dishonor or default.
ANY so-called contract that does not meet ALL three of these conditions is not a contract. Examples of this include tickets, summons, judgements, IRS and government forms of all types, Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Bank Loans, Mortgages, Credit Cards, Collection Letters, etc., these are all quasi-contracts and not enforceable in law, they are entered into and used by consent/voluntarily.

In regards to Cannabis there are several 'defenses' that can be used. OF course as a 'living breathing man' you are not under any jurisdiction of any corporation (i.e. U.S.A., DEA, DEPARTMENT, AGENCY, STATE, COUNTY, CITY, etc.) so this is the primary and most effective 'defense.' A 'religious' or spiritual exemption can also be used. Cannabis is a sacred herb grown from the earth, it harms nobody, including the user, and it is in your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If you are Christian or want to use that mainstream religion, there are several Bible verses backing this up. I am not Christian so would not use that, but its there and of course mainstream culture holds a lot of respect for the Bible.

Personally I don't even use or consider the Constitution as a valid defense because that document is a corporate charter from the Virgina Company (look up Virginia Company on Wikipedia and other sources) establishing the Corporation of the United States of America. Furthermore the Constitution was written by and only applies to "we the people" and their posterity. The definition of "we the people" in that document means the members of the Virginia Company, or colony of the King. The common folk, the living breathing man of the land are NOT included in this. The 14th amendment did nothing but give the more pleasing title of "Citizen" to the SLAVES or subjects of the corporation.

Whatever you do don't call yourself a "Sovereign Citizen"..!!!! This is a government propaganda term to demonize the movement and is a total oxymoron of words. The two are mutually exclusive.

**Note about 'job': I must say about this that even "Citizens" with a SSN are not subject to the IRS and it is illegal and of course unlawful for companies to act as an agent for the IRS and withhold taxes from your pay, but this is a whole other topic for discussion see Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM) for more on this, but be careful about using too much of their Constitutional and statutory defenses, Sovereigns have their own law, its called "common sense." The statutes and Constitution is very helpful though when reminding companies of their legal duties and a public or private entity under jurisdiction of the U.S.A. and its policies. The IRS is a total fraud as is the Federal Reserve Bank and most other 'government' entities. They are a foreign owned private corporation who has been looting this country for decades....anyway, Sovereignty Education and Defense Ministry (SEDM) has some helpful documents that you can use for employers to stop withholding taxes from your compensation.

I am still working on it and it needs some updating, but there are a few videos I highly recommend watching from Santos Bonacci "Reclaiming Dominion" embedded on my website https://jcolehaley.com/sovereignty and its sub page /documents... Download the "Affirmation of Truth" customize and print for assistance in dealing with police and public entities. You can do preemptive filing with this... I severely caution against using any UCC, STATUTE, or Constitutional defense when dealing with cops or 'judges.' They do not operate in common law so the constitution does not apply. The Constitution is really for a government that does not exist anymore. It supposedly limits their power, but its obvious to anyone reading real news that they have no regard for the Constitution - its because it does not apply, or since they created it, they can change it or disregard it when it suits them...

A "crime" requires a victim or witness to file a VALID claim against you in a VALID "Court of Law" (most all Courts are places of business who operate in commerce under Admiralty or Maritime Commercial law they are NOT "Courts of Law"). The victim or witness must affirm one of the following has occurred:
1. Willful harm or injury committed against another
2. Willful destruction of property
3. Dishonor of VALID contract
.PERIOD.!!! Everything else is commercial contract entered into by consent.

Interesting. The other night, myself and five of my very best friends (who I had met for the first time just minutes earlier) were in an extremely drunken state. We were playing an impromptu game of tag atop our city's tallest skyscraper (Gotham Tower). Without meaning any harm whatsoever, I accidentally bumped Fred right off the roof. He fell 713 feet to his death. On his second bounce (poor Fred had a closed-casket funeral), Fred - or, more properly, his carcass - crashed through the windshield of one of the countries few remaining Checker cabs. This must have been an event unexpected by all concerned (except for, perhaps, Fred; he was looking a little sad earlier in the evening), because the cabdriver had an immediately fatal heart attack. The woman in the back - who was in labor and on her way to the hospital - miscarried. I was so startled by this that I dropped my bottle of Old Overcoat, which severely inconvenienced an old Scottsman on the sidewalk (Old Overcoat being a far cry from good Scotch whisky) by shattering the top of his skull and sending the resultant gray matter and bone fragments right out his ears.

Although I feel terrible about the entire ordeal - ol' Fred still owed me $5 and a glazed donut for convincing his noisome hag of a wife that he was, in fact, his identical twin brother, Ted, and that Fred had been killed and eaten by a rogue troupe of rabid polar bears while he was working on his suntan at the beach - I am rather glad to learn from you that I have, in fact, committed no crime whatsoever.

Ok, I might have fibbed a little bit in the above story. For example, Fred was in reality named Robert and I convinced his wife that he was actually his twin sister, Roberta. I might have taken one or two other liberties to amuse myself and keep from falling asleep at the keyboard.

But at least I probably got your attention, lol. Now that I have it:

Every few months someone posts what you've posted.

Forgetting for the moment that citizens of a nation consent to be governed by being born a citizen (I believe that's called implied consent, and I suppose that could be challenged, but...) and, more to the point, choosing to remain a citizen. I'd be the first to admit that I disagree with a lot of my government's laws and statutes. But the basic premise of having a government... I'm pretty much sold on that concept. I always figured if a person didn't agree with the laws, he/she could live with them and b!tch like the next guy, work to change them (whether or not es is successful is immaterial for this argument), or GtFO. Especially if they are in some way the receipient of any benefit/service provided by said government (as practically everyone who hasn't lived their entire life in a cave away from anyone else almost certainly is).

But be that as it may, I generally ask the people who post such ideas here if they would like to provide any actual court cases where the use of such a defense strategy enabled them to be found innocent of all charges. I would happily access all court records of any qualifying cases via a PACER account and post what I found.

To date, no one has done so. I have been presented with a variety - not that much of a variety, now that I think upon the matter - of excuses as to why they cannot, which basically boil down to "I can't."

Would you like to both break the streak and validate your claims by furnishing me with a list of court cases where your strategy was successfully used for a defense? Or even one such case? If so, I would be pleased as punch to assist you by researching them (or... it).

If, OtOH, you cannot do so, perhaps you should request your posts be moved to the 420 Stories and Creative Expressions forum (or, possibly, Comedy).

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche would have been proud of your "I am my own government" attitude. He wouldn't have been quite so taken by the astrology section on your website (yes, I visited it), for he was a man of science and was, in fact, considering giving up philology for science when he was asked to become professor of classical philology at the University of Basel. He really was a multi-faceted individual, and one wonders what things he would have accomplished (or... what havoc he would have wreaked ;)) had he not gone stark raving mad upon witnessing a horse being witnessed on a cool January day at the other end of the Piazza Carlo Alberto. Poor man seems to have been afflicted with a manic-depressive illness akin to a bipolar condition with periodic psychosis (I have discovered that many historical figures that subscribed to ideas such as the universe revolving around them, the universe existing purely for them, and that they were their own governments & no one else's opinions mattered... often presented with symptoms of mental illnesses of that type; I have often wondered if such beliefs precipitated the illnesses - or if the illnesses precipitated the beliefs. Which premise do you feel is the most likely one?), followed by vascular dementia. Of course it could have been syphilis, lol. The man did get around.

Speaking of your website, I noticed that you use it to both solicit donations (do you have nonprofit status, BtW?) and to ask people to click on links to purchase things through Amazon - for which you admit you get a kickback. It is customary for people who post links to their websites on which they are making money (or at least attempting to) to become a sponsor of 420 Magazine - and that seems only fair, since by so advertising your site, you are, in effect, potentially making money through something which is paid for by our sponsors. Otherwise, such shills are considered to be spam.

I am looking forward to your reply - assuming that you can and will provide those court cases for us. Have a nice day.

I always figured if a person didn't agree with the laws, he/she could live with them and b!tch like the next guy, work to change them (whether or not es is successful is immaterial for this argument), or GtFO.

That' precisely what I am telling people, GtFO, get out of servitude to a corporation, stop putting on the Persona mask and doing business with criminals. Stop contracting with the evil corporation if you don't want to get raped and plundered. GtFO of the U.S.A. Inc and realize your FREEDOM as living breathing souls, then start acting like it toward those who would intimidate you into contracting with them.

But be that as it may, I generally ask the people who post such ideas here if they would like to provide any actual court cases where the use of such a defense strategy enabled them to be found innocent of all charges. I would happily access all court records of any qualifying cases via a PACER account and post what I found.

Would you like to both break the streak and validate your claims by furnishing me with a list of court cases where your strategy was successfully used for a defense? Or even one such case? If so, I would be pleased as punch to assist you by researching them (or... it).

Your inquiry for a court case in regards to the idea I have of 'NOT' doing business with the criminals reveals some level of ignorance (not saying it's intentional, but there is some misunderstanding here) as to what actually takes place in a court room. You see the idea I have is to tell them NO, I do NOT wish to contract with you, NO, I do NOT 'understand' anything you say or do, and I don't think any of your attorneys do either, so how could I a living breathing man know the details of or stand under your contracts or to know anything about your endless policies, statutes, or rules... I do not belong to this court, I have gotten the fuck out of your 'jurisdiction', I am NO longer a U.S. Citizen/subject/slave of yours, so you can kiss my ass. Of course I would be much more polite and honorable, not using profanity, but this lays it out in friend's or layman's terms.

"Court cases" become public record and set precedents for future cases, so everything is supposedly written down. And I think there are cases that made it to the record that would perhaps show you what happens in a Court.

So if I go into a store and I pick up an item that they sell and I take it to the counter, but I don't have my wallet or any money in it if I did have it, so they say something to the effect of sorry, "NO SALE," no receipt is printed nor has any business taken place so there is NOTHING to record... Court is a business, they sell a service, if they invite me to their place of business and I say NO SALE, I do not wish to contract with you. So the "Judge" 'dismisses' the case in some way or another with his hammer and there is NOTHING TO RECORD, because there was NO transaction.

So this is the reasons why you will probably not ever find your "Court cases," because successful Sovereigns never do business for them to record any "case" in the records.

As for the rest of your reply, I have yet to make a single penny from that site, the few banner ads are ones I believe in to make healthy products so I promote that, Amazon is really a waste as far as making money, people would have to buy a LOT of products from them for me to get a little. I used that mostly for a specific product, Dr Bronners Pure Castile Soap with Hemp, Coconut, Olive and other oils, not sure if the display of that product worked though.
I would love to sponsor (and will someday) 420Magazine, they are a great resource. I will try to do more in sponsoring information and interaction, but until I can actually make a living for myself in this crazy economy, sorry 420Mag, I have no money.

If posting my informational website offends the spam rules of this forum and I am told by an administrator not to post it, I would comply. I do not take your comments personally or very serious, because I don't feel I am spamming just because of a few banner ads. The site needs work that's for sure, but it's far from spam.

Thank you :420: :welldone: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom