Can I grow with children in the home?

FATMAN812

This is my first season of growing I currently live in California and have 6 plants. All my plants are outdoor grown,I have a 4 ft. fence around the garden. I will be putting an 8 ft. fence around it with a locked gate...the first chance I get. My question is this: Should i be worried about probs. with cps or law concerning my garden of 6 plants and my kids ? keep in mind my kids are never left alone in backyard unsupervised. Any advice would be helpful.

Re: Can I grow with children in the home ?

Well by my guess is as long as your legally growing there is no problem with growing around children. Only a guess but I mean your able to drink around kids so if you can do that then by my guess you can grow around them too.

Re: Can I grow with children in the home ?

I would say that the government would not like it, as they have banned it thorough your contract with them, they also have rights over your kids, I presume you all have birth certs if so then you have no rights in growing or having any rights over your kids, I would ask you to go look at the common law of the land and make a Claim of Right and Notice of Understanding for you and your kids, if not then you have to ask your nanny (government) if you can do anything and if nanny says no then no it is sorry to say.

If you have a marijuana card you are legal FOR NOW.If prop 19 passes in November,you wont be able to grow or smoke with anyone under 21 on the property.Vote NO on 19,the law lawyers want.Prop 19 means no weed for teens!!

Well that sucks......doesnt really matter at this time because all of my plants were stolen........SO NO ON 19........and i will be able to grow still .........prop 19 is not going to go threw anyways to many straight ass people out there.....thx for the info.

As long as you put a locked fence around your garden of an appropriate height. your drying and cutting room kept locked with an adequate lock.

No minors have access to any part of the plant or paraphernalia, you should be OK.

if your legal to grow medically, you will still be able to grow medicine around kids, even after 19 passes. A rec grow would need to be locked like a pool would be.

Back
Top Bottom