Does anyone know of anyone else?

PFirefly

Hello all,

Happy New Year. Just out of curiosity please. Does anyone know of anyone getting busted for buying seeds on-line. Just for buying seeds. No cultivation.

I understand alot of the stories I have read on this forum. All of them sad. But I was just curious if anyone knows of any instance where the federal government arrested someone for buying seeds on-line? I was just wondering, that's all.

Thank-you 420 for being here,

PFirefly

Personally, I've never heard of one person in our forums being arrested for accepting delivery of seeds in over 21 years.

Not sure how that logic works Dynamite1, to me it would seem that getting arrested would be a lot worse than delivery failure. :thumb:

That would be a no for me. I look at it this way. The feds are not going to spend a ton of money going after the every day home grower that orders a few beans. Now the one's that should look out are the huge growers ordering hundreds of seeds at one time. It just the same with Cuban cigars. We get them all day in the US and the only ones busted where the greedy ones trying to order 20 box's at a time. The fed's leave the little guys to the states and the states do not wast time unless you do something to bring fame to your name. I have ordered to many times to count no problem. Some take way longer then others but sh!t happens lol. PM me if you would like more info. Happy Growing to your all.

Personally, I've never heard of one person in our forums being arrested for accepting delivery of seeds in over 21 years.

Not sure how that logic works Dynamite1, to me it would seem that getting arrested would be a lot worse than delivery failure. :thumb:
i think he is saying that u got more to worry about the seeds not getting here then getting arrested for ordering online..in other words nothing to worry about

I don't know about the USA, but in the Uk it's 100% legal to purchase Cannabis seeds, because they're used as elite bait in fishing and so on.

Back
Top Bottom