Federal Judge Sentencing While Under Investigation

myxedup

I was a patient with a medical cannabis card issued by the state of montana, in september 2011 we had a home invasion in which our lives were in danger and we got into a shoot-out with thiefs, we called law enforcement during and they showed up about an hour and a half later . law proceeded to tell us that no one was there and that we had imagined to whole story because we appeared to be under the influence of narcotics, ok well after showing them our grow they handed my keys back and said we couldn't return to the house, so my wife and i jumped in our truck and started off on a 280 mile drive to my parents house, no paperwork was done no tests to actually see what and if we were on drugs. there were 6 to 8 officers maybe more onsite. one of the questions that i have brought up repeatedly to anyone who would listen is if we were so messed up on drugs that we were seeing people how in the hell could they justify handing our keys back and allowing us to drive 280 miles away? something happened up there that day and we have not been given the whole truth , there have been similar situtions like ours that have taken place and seemed to be covered up. they did no investigation they never even treated it like a shooting , we have some ideas about who was out there that nite but have not been even questioned on that, we cooperated fully with everything and when we heard we had federal warrants we called and made arrangements to turn ourselves in , the story is longer with more unexplained answers. the end result was my wife and i both received heavy sentences , my wife has no criminal history and was never even fingerprinted in her life and the tried to give her 1 year and a day and she was pregnant , after and hour or so the judge changed his mind and gave her 5 years probation, very harsh for not having any criminal history, and i was given 37mths , my guidelines were 30-37mths and he hammered me to the high side and this is my first drug related conviction, other judges have been mostly handing out 3yrs probation or small prison sentences, there was a gentlemen with twice as many plants over a 100,000 in cash with 3 felony drug convictions and he received 20mths. now i find out the judge has been under investigation the whole term of my case and was asked to step down for being predjudice along with numerous other figures involved resigning , i need help to get a new judgement under the circumstances and the judges shady behavior i dont see how i can be denied in the interest of justice, and all the unanswered questions surrounding the whole case, im a victim of this justice system and not happy to hear my sentencing judge has been under investigation this whole time for being predjudice. you dont want to be a black man or a long haired country boy in front of this judge you will be judged with prejudice and given the maximum he can dream up. he should be brought up on charges. thanks for you time and just wanted everyone to know that ignorant racisim is alive in our federal court system and who knows how long this man has abused his power , its scary.

Back
Top Bottom