NC Marijuana Laws

LadyDawn420

I was doing some research today and found the North Carolina statue on marijuana specfies cannibis sativa, so does this mean that cannibis indica is legal? Could it be considered a loophole? Thanks

Not true, I have done alot of research on this and as a rule I have found that there are there are many different types of marijuana. However, they basically fit into two categories; Indica and Sativa. People who grow marijuana will often cross strains to change the growing or properties of the original.

As a rule of thumb, generally Indicas tend to be shorter, stockier plants with smaller, denser, and smellier types of marijuana buds. Indicas also flower much faster than Sativas, usually with a 6-9 week flowering period. Sativas will grow taller and generally much bigger than other types of marijuana. Buds will also be bigger but less dense. Sativa buds will also be less smelly and take longer to flower than Indicas, usually 9-10 weeks.

Different types of marijuana strains are often a cross of Sativa and Indica to give properties of each i.e. to make certain Sativa smaller and more potent, or an Indica larger and with bigger buds. When it comes to the effects of taking this drug, also known as being "high", different types of marijuana produce different feelings in the user. Sativas will tend to produce more of a cerebral, energetic or giggly high, while Indicas produce more of a body stoned, known to enhance physical aspects such as sound and taste and can also have a relaxing effect.

Cannabis indica Lam. (sometimes classified Cannabis sativa spp. indica) is a putative species of Cannabis, although not all botanists agree that it should be treated as separate from Cannabis sativa.
The government is with the botanists that think Cannabis Sativa covers all forms of cannabis (indica, sativa, ruderalis) as well as hemp.

Back
Top Bottom