Raided in NYS for less than an oz of personal smoke

sketchbud

hi i was raided in nys i am disabled and have docs that even say it would be safer than all the pills and more benificiarry i have 4 children and a wife the police had a search warrent for my home they said i was being investigated i dont sell bud the occasional gram to a frend but for the most part i can barely find bud half the time for myself i dont no why i was raided and i am disabled for having bipoler and ptsd and other stuff they terrorized my whole family over alttle pot how and why can they do this to us my kids are distraut i havent slept since it happened 3 days ago the police stole my wifes rest of her tax refund they broke numerous things in our house trashed it from attic to basement smashed my daughters piggy bank on her floor smashed boxes full of pictures we dont have a frame in our house the dumped milk all over tand dumped our food out in our fridgerater broke our fridgerater door dumped trash all over insde and laundry on top of that duped 5 trashbags of trash in our yard all while me being handcuffed in front of family watching them laugh at the end of all of this they unhandcuffed me and gave me a upm

Back
Top Bottom