As a green card owner I can grow weed?

synthfant

I was wondering if I move in US and I get a green card, I will be allowed to grow up weed? In my country you can get up to 3 years for 5-10 trees and I am not happy to live here anymore.

have you ever checked out how to get a visa/green card? its really not as easy as moving here.There is a list of jobs/professions that the u.s.i.n.s have posted that they grant visas for,otherwise it can be very tough to get--IF you have ANY felony's,in your home country the u.s will not let you in the country,(my brother got a DUI in Canada, he hasn't been allowed to cross the border in 8 years)

Ive been a green card holder for 15 years,my wife is a doctor and it took us 4 years to get,h1b visas are good for 1-3 years----unless you get a "greencard" you must have a job already,and you are tied to that job,if you get fired or quit,then that visa is no good

greencard holder=freedom to work and live anywhere
visa=must have job lined up,must stay at that job,and if you get a yearly visa,you must exit the country once a year and renew work visas at a border entrance(we would go to mexico to renew)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good luck in your pursuit man,and to answer you question? you can grow on a local and state level(in some states) but on a federal level,
it hasnt changed yet.

Back
Top Bottom