Legal Questions in Northern California

Moosest

Hi all, not sure about the protocol here on posting links etc so I'll b vague ;)
There's a certain legal service website out there which claims it can legally expand the plant limit for an individual grower. It specifically focuses on California. Anyone in northern California have any experience w this or something similar? Is it worth it? Anything that puts me on the side of the law interests me greatly as I do thoroughly enjoy my freedom and minimizing my exposure to masked neanderthals in TAC gear who can't wait to shoot me and throw what's left in prison...
I'll gladly post the link if/when I'm told its cool to do so...

legal schmegal continued

Hi again all, I'm thinking that I may have posted this question in the wrong section previously so here I go again w the hope of getting people's perspectives on it...
Any growers in the northern cali area have any experience using online legal services like grow legal? If so I'd love to hear from u :)
I'm wondering if it's worth it, or if I should just hire legal counsel, or both. Any thoughts?
The purpose of the question is that i plan on moving to the area in the coming months and am fortunate enough to have a vast network of friends there already. Im interested in not only growing for myself but also others, hence where the legal avenues come into play. In a nutshell, if at all possible I'd like to b compliant w the law and if for whatever reason I find that to b impossible then maybe cali isnt for me after all. My friends all assure me that things have changed, its a very progressive area, yadda yadda yadda...Just looking for other perspectives...

Back
Top Bottom