Law Problem - Please help

SugarKain

My name is Mark Hensley, I am a U.S Army veteran. The Army trained me in radiology and I have been working in traumatic medicine for the last 23 years as a CT Technologist. Currently I work for Legacy Medical Systems, but am out on disability. I have Tourette"s Syndrome and PTSD, as well as a few other minor labels. I became a target of police harassment as my conditions are not well understood by the uninformed public as well as countless public servants. I am just really trying to get my plight recognized as most agencies cannot help me because they except government grants. It has been impossible to find an advocate yet, though I have called over 15 different agencies. Please just watch one or two of my 11 videos and let me know if what you see happening to me should really be happening in America, in this day and age. I have been drug raided back in 2009 and now they have taken my kids because of my tourettes. I've had my sternum and ribs broken. I am up against 8 criminal charges right now and really need to bring attention to my situation. Please share with as many people as you are willing.

Please search mtrt01 on youtube. Please share

Thank you for your consideration
Mark Hensley

Please copy and past the link below:

Back
Top Bottom