Am I just being paranoid?

Taskmaster

I've been living in the same lower ground floor/basement property in the UK for the last 2 years growing a small amount for personal use as well as smoking. We had the same neighbour for about a year and a half who obviously smelled it in the communal hallway every now and again and is the only other flat on our level. They were fine and actually asked me for a dealer hook up a few times, we've never had a complaint from the estate agent or any problems from the police. But about 4 months ago a couple of Chinese students moved into the place next door, they were very quiet and hardly saw them but noticed they were absent a good 2 months, they returned a couple of weeks ago and seem to be moving in out.

It all seems a bit odd and has left me feeling we might be responsible in some way, because of the smell (although I'm not sure if it seeped into their flat) I'm not sure what China's stance is, and if it was a potential problem living next door?

If they feel disturbed, they should be upfront and tell you about it..

I'm sure you'll not feel offended if they come to you in a friendly way, I think it's better rather than just keep quite and suddenly leaving :D

Not sure how China's stance, but since I'm also Asian (not from China tho).. some of them are okay with it, but some are also a bit annoyed and think of it as a bizarre way to live.

Still, if I were them, I would knock on your door, bring some beers and pizza and get high together
:volcano-smiley::high-five:

I have something similar with my neighbour, he popped his head over my fence and had a moan because i was smoking a J in my garden in the middle of summer, (i know i was probably drawing attention to myself with no wind and smoking in the heat)

Now most of the time when i'm in my garden i have to be VERY silent, as the creepy fuck seems to be always peering into my garden!

Lol my neighbour smokes bud too and still don't trust them because mines better lol been smoking loud for 20 years what can they do lol they need educating

Back
Top Bottom