Friend charged - Probation technicality

Folfy

So a friend of mine has been charged. Even though it looks like the case might be thrown out probation might be the case. Hes a user frequently and is worried that he cant smoke weed before his court date. Is it safe to smoke before your convicted and if it is is there anything he should do or tell before the probation. like. can he tell the court or his appointed probation officer that hes used before his probation term started or something since THC says in your system for 30+ days?

His trial has been pushed back months after the initial date and hes tired of waiting for it to blow over.

This case is happening in Mass where it is decriminalized what are the rules surrounding this.

What's he been charged with? Why does it matter if he smokes before being on probation? There's nothing anyone can do about it if he shows up with THC in his system.

Tell your friend he has to stop smoking. I've been in rehab for coming up dirty at probation urines.

Sure, I totally would prioritize in that situation. Proabably feel like dying after being in court.

Back
Top Bottom