Legal posessions in DC

winterwhisper

I was doing some research in prep for my moronic landlord'S complaint. I saw an article where it states that max 6 plants 3 or less mature ...(what defines mature) available and legal. Up to 2 ounces legal but when it came to hash it says that it is illegal in DC. For those that cannot tolerate smoking doing an oil concentrate or hash concentrate ( oral or rectal) is the only option I can think of as edibles are not that controllable dose wise so I don't understand the law here. If not cannabis buds to spoke or cook with what left is legal and why not the bubble hash?

You would have to look it up online, as they all seem to have different definitions of "mature" far as plants go, the other stuff is just how they made the law (or changed it as in at first Rec here in OR had no limit on edibles and now it is one 15mg THC max, yet concentrates can be 1000mg per unit), you can have 8oz of flower at home or 1 oz of concentrates, but:

Note that processing, or extracting is Manufacturing under Oregon law.

And Manufacturing is felony (unless you are licensed by the State), so you can have it but you can't make it ;) explain that one to me LOL....oh and if you are Medical then that has a whole different set of rules/regs.

And Manufacturing is felony (unless you are licensed by the State), so you can have it but you can't make it ;) explain that one to me LOL....oh and if you are Medical then that has a whole different set of rules/regs.[/QUOTE]

Well that's as clear as mud. Thanks for trying to explain. And a big thumbs up for bureacratic BS. :thumb:

Well that's as clear as mud. Thanks for trying to explain. And a big thumbs up for bureacratic BS. :thumb:

That is correct, govt gets involved and logic goes right out the window.

That is correct, govt gets involved and logic goes right out the window.

It has caused me to go into a place I thought I'd never be.......a voter for Trump! With Bernie out Trump is the only potentially valid candidate (green. independant etc aside) that says he will legalize marijuana and allows the states tohave control. I don't believe much of what this man says but somehow I do believe he will do that. Too bad the democrats are so dam obtuse. I didn't know Obama was a goose stepper too...albeit a closet one. Such hypocrocies.

It has caused me to go into a place I thought I'd never be.......a voter for Trump! With Bernie out Trump is the only potentially valid candidate (green. independant etc aside) that says he will legalize marijuana and allows the states tohave control. I don't believe much of what this man says but somehow I do believe he will do that. Too bad the democrats are so dam obtuse. I didn't know Obama was a goose stepper too...albeit a closet one. Such hypocrocies.

Can't really base anything off of what they say, as way our system set up the President doesn't have that much power to change laws as that falls on Congress more (and they all say a bunch of great stuff that never gonna happen anyway). It has been a "pick the best of two evils" for quite a few elections, though this election more of a "pick who I think will do the least damage", not that our vote matters much as Electoral Votes what determine it most of the time. If more and more States change their laws eventually the Feds will have to follow suit (but that could take decades if they keep dragging their feet). I've already voted and have never been more ready for an election to be over with (all the ads, phone calls etc... usually make me wish it was over weeks before, this election I was ready for it to be over months ago).
But back on topic lol you really have to pay attention to local laws, and check back on them regularly as they seem to change them all the damn time, since OR went legal they have modified the rules that we the people voted on so many times it really isn't quite the same as what was voted on. And trying to figure out "why" or "logic" will get you nowhere except to a migraine real fast. Last one I heard here was edibles can't be made into shapes kids might like (far as gummies go) and Dispensaries can't use names like "Girl Scout Cookies" or anything that might be attractive to minors, so the strains of flower have to be called GSC and the like to get around it. I mean WTF? If only adults can buy it and if they can't keep their two year olds out of it (or smart enough to not leave their other meds accessible to their small children along with their household chemicals), then they deserve to get in trouble with the law and should be prosecuted to the fullest because they are too stupid to be having children.

I am too frustrated and through with this election as well. But this stance is so important for my medicine AND assisted housing that I can't afford to waste more time on BS from Hillary. I'll take an egomaniac any time instead of a stone cold lying B. The only consolation is that the Donald won't entirely be on his own.
we really need to eliminate the electorial college and allow equal air time to ALL candidates.
I have checked the laws or I thought I did . I can only hope when the time comes for a jury trial the jury will hold more commonse sense and relate to landlord abuse than the f_____g FEDS. I don't understand the name change on items. I can understand the shapes thing although ultimately as you said no matter what name, shape or whatever circumstance it is the adults that have total responsability for their children and pets. Problem is I've seen the videos of morons blowing smoke int their pets and childrens faces!!!! If intentions are good then perhaps there needs to be testing for kids and pets on the effects of second hand smoke. Tokers don't have the right to contaminate the air with noxious aromas no matter what the source. As a chemically sensitive person I can relate and the tenants that smoke next door invibe so heavy that is comes into my apartment as well as flooding the hallway and *I'm* getting the blame for it! Of course these leaky doors weren't a conveneient problem when I complained for years of other noxious odors that made me ill......it was convenient when I opened my irreverent mouth to the manager and didn't kiss his ass.

Can't really base anything off of what they say, as way our system set up the President doesn't have that much power to change laws as that falls on Congress......

But back on topic lol you really have to pay attention to local laws, and check back on them regularly as they seem to change them all the damn time, since OR went legal they have modified the rules that we the people voted on so many times it really isn't quite the same as what was voted on. And trying to figure out "why" or "logic" will get you nowhere except to a migraine real fast. Last one I heard here was edibles can't be made into shapes kids might like (far as gummies go) and Dispensaries can't use names like "Girl Scout Cookies" or anything that might be attractive to minors, so the strains of flower have to be called GSC and the like to get around it. I mean WTF? If only adults can buy it and if they can't keep their two year olds out of it (or smart enough to not leave their other meds accessible to their small children along with their household chemicals), then they deserve to get in trouble with the law and should be prosecuted to the fullest because they are too stupid to be having children.

I am too frustrated and through with this election as well. But this stance is so important for my medicine AND assisted housing that I can't afford to waste more time on BS from Hillary. I'll take an egomaniac any time instead of a stone cold lying B. The only consolation is that the Donald won't entirely be on his own.
we really need to eliminate the electorial college and allow equal air time to ALL candidates.
I have checked the laws or I thought I did . I can only hope when the time comes for a jury trial the jury will hold more commonse sense and relate to landlord abuse than the f_____g FEDS. I don't understand the name change on items. I can understand the shapes thing although ultimately as you said no matter what name, shape or whatever circumstance it is the adults that have total responsability for their children and pets. Problem is I've seen the videos of morons blowing smoke int their pets and childrens faces!!!! If intentions are good then perhaps there needs to be testing for kids and pets on the effects of second hand smoke. Tokers don't have the right to contaminate the air with noxious aromas no matter what the source. As a chemically sensitive person I can relate and the tenants that smoke next door invibe so heavy that is comes into my apartment as well as flooding the hallway and *I'm* getting the blame for it! Of course these leaky doors weren't a conveneient problem when I complained for years of other noxious odors that made me ill......it was convenient when I opened my irreverent mouth to the manager and didn't kiss his ass.

We all have to vote based on what we feel is important, even if our vote makes no difference. I'm my Wife's caregiver and she is on Medicaid, so that is priority to me, and that makes it more difficult to vote Republican IMHO, but I don't vote by party lines either necessarily albeit I would fall under leaning left I imagine ;) LOL Real change will have to happen in Congressional voting or on the State level for that matter, as the "business as usual govt." is getting us nowhere IMHO as those with the money make the rules (or influence the rules being made) that help those with money more often than not and not us "regular Joe's".

I agree we all must do what right but when you have of the 2 front runners one for legalization and one not it makes a difference to a lot of people. I do understand congress has big play in changing things but unless the fire is put under their bums they're not gonna do a damn thing either. States need to start recalling their congressmen when they don't perform in the interests of their constituents. I plan to do the same thing for a local council women. I'll let you know how it goes. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom