Donations

rp12bar

I can't seem to find a realiable source fore the price collective gardens (Despenseries) are donating to the grower. I know there are a lot of variables but there has to be an average. I am being told in Tacoma the rates are dropping almost daily. You still pay eight to twelve dollars a gram at the club. Im being told the donation is now about four fifty to five hundred dollars a qp for quality meds. I am wondering if a few folks along with myself could get some quotes and post what they find. I know they dont want to tell us unless they see the meds, but there still has to be an average. Seems to me , we growers are starting to get hosed pretty good these days. Growing good quality meds is not only very expensive, it also difficult to grow, as most of you know. Im gonna try and get more quotes tomorrow. So far the highest offer is six hundred a qp and it has to be tested, that costs about sixty to ninety bucks. I dont mind being tested, my stuff is very good, just don't think i should foot the whole test. Maybe we could kind of work together so we don't get "Walmarted" out of business. I will post my findings tomorrow, dont think I can name names but if we could, that might help bring things back to where we were at least last year.

I can't seem to find a realiable source fore the price collective gardens (Despenseries) are donating to the grower. I know there are a lot of variables but there has to be an average. I am being told in Tacoma the rates are dropping almost daily. You still pay eight to twelve dollars a gram at the club. Im being told the donation is now about four fifty to five hundred dollars a qp for quality meds. I am wondering if a few folks along with myself could get some quotes and post what they find. I know they dont want to tell us unless they see the meds, but there still has to be an average. Seems to me , we growers are starting to get hosed pretty good these days. Growing good quality meds is not only very expensive, it also difficult to grow, as most of you know. Im gonna try and get more quotes tomorrow. So far the highest offer is six hundred a qp and it has to be tested, that costs about sixty to ninety bucks. I dont mind being tested, my stuff is very good, just don't think i should foot the whole test. Maybe we could kind of work together so we don't get "Walmarted" out of business. I will post my findings tomorrow, dont think I can name names but if we could, that might help bring things back to where we were at least last year.

I can't speak for your area but am close enough to you in that I am in San Jose (N. California). Average going rate for QP is $550.00! Big problem is having to wait for payment until the disp.'s sell the product, they also want return privileges in case the product doesn't sell. I used to be in retail and we paid for what we were trying to sell, no buy back terms. All the gamble is on the store and it should be the same way with MMJ. I don't want to sell to the dispensaries anymore for this among other reasons. They are all making bank on this and everyone else is getting screwed. Also, how the licenses are given is corrupt out the gate! Don't see it ever straightening out and being fair to the grower, the most important link in the chain, who makes the least amount for their trouble. Just call me "discouraged in San Jose". My humble opinion on testing is "great! You want to test it, go right away and do so, but on your dime...". Again, IMHO, if I was to be offering "certified" product, I would get it tested and THEN go out to sell it. I would incorporate that cost into the selling price just like nutrients are included. It's called "Cost of Goods Sold" and everything necessary to produce a product ready for sale is part of that "cost of doing business" just like the electricity, nutrients, etc. Ongoing costs and not the original "start-up costs" like lights, pumps, etc/

Wow, sounds like you guys have it worse than us here in WA state. At least most desp. still pay up front. My bitch is how they just drive down our donation prices to four hundred a qp, while they still charge the patient eight to twelve dollars a gram. Thats what it was three years ago, but back then the donation to grower was six to seven hundred dollars. It costs a shitload now days to provide good quality meds, and now the desp. are raping both patient and grower. Greed is ok but if the desp. ain't careful we will just omit the middle man. Our law (502) is so messed up it will take years to make it work. In the mean time, it looks like we can just deliver our meds to patients with varifaction. I dont want to do that, but just saying. Thanks for the info

The dispensaries by me have been ram rodded out of existence. delivery is voraciously becoming new thing. same, grower gets bamboozzled again, only no a/c building to get bent over in.

The dispensary owners are a-holes in LA too. Rare is anything COD, they all want consignment, yet they are making cash money hand over fist. They cry foul and trash talk your product when you bring it in so you'll come down on the price. don't cry me a river about your $35 cap, it's a volume business and if you aren't getting enough asses through the door I'll go to the guys who do...but even then!

Back
Top Bottom