Need help finding CBD oil near 91737 area?

DanGEE

I am currently trying to find CBD oil to fight against a case of MRSA and have read recently that cannabis is effective against this antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Any help in locating some oil would greatly be appreciated!

You need just more than CBD oil unless you just have pain and inflammation. You need a high THC strain blended with a high cbd strain for effectiveness. Stay away from Waxes, Co2 cold extracts. The good stuff isn't around like it should be. Do you have your medical recommendation card?

Welcome to 420 Magazine

Motoco

You need just more than CBD oil unless you just have pain and inflammation. You need a high THC strain blended with a high cbd strain for effectiveness. Stay away from Waxes, Co2 cold extracts. The good stuff isn't around like it should be. Do you have your medical recommendation card?

Welcome to 420 Magazine

Motoco

I agree, the good meds aren't around in abundance...yet! Yes I am mmj patient. I've actually been educating myself in preparation for my 1st grow. Thank you for the reply!

Dan

Yet! lol We have great growers in the grow section. If interested I can point you to a product sold in dispensaries locally. Only one I recommend outside of doing your own. Have you checked out the oil tutorials? Linked by my sig.

Good luck and study!

Motoco

I agree, the good meds aren't around in abundance...yet! Yes I am mmj patient. I've actually been educating myself in preparation for my 1st grow. Thank you for the reply!

Dan

Yet! lol We have great growers in the grow section. If interested I can point you to a product sold in dispensaries locally. Only one I recommend outside of doing your own. Have you checked out the oil tutorials? Linked by my sig.

Good luck and study!

Motoco

Any info on the product you speak of would be greatly appreciated! Loving all the info available on this page. Thanks for your help and I will be reading up on the oil tutorial later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom