Licensed producers Canada

From what I've been able to find out, none of the legal grow-ops have strains high in THC. If you select a grower, you are stuck with it unless you get a new card/prescription. At least for now.

For the best quality at the best price look at " the green rhino" an online dispensary. Lots of choices continual change in strains. I have been using for almost a year without any problems. Except for Canada post that misplace my package on occasion....top bc buds starting at 6$/g

Right Max,
Canada Post steals any identifiable cannabis. I get good stuff out of Weeds Kelowna by courier. Legal dispensers are only allowed to sell "legally grown" garbage. Legal dispensers are tax payer subsidised because they cannot sell enough of thier crap.
Happy Growing
:volcano-smiley:

hmmmm very different than my experiences. These subsidies are new to me.

Right Max,
Canada Post steals any identifiable cannabis. I get good stuff out of Weeds Kelowna by courier. Legal dispensers are only allowed to sell "legally grown" garbage. Legal dispensers are tax payer subsidised because they cannot sell enough of thier crap.
Happy Growing

You heard it first on 420
I have read the Discussion paper “Canadian government report” “TOWARD THE LEGALIZATION, REGULATION AND RESTRICTION OF ACCESS TO MARIJUANA," which leaves me with the distinct impression that a reprehensible move to a more nannified state, further taxation, and business disincentive are the only proposed outcomes. The document exacerbates the malignant mistrust we have for the current federal government administration.
Within the document the government states that the Government Marijuana outlets are not self sustaining and require infusions of tax payer money. Read and Weep
Happy Stealthy Growing

Hawtway to you have a link to that document or can you tell me where it is?

These companies are collecting $millions in investor funding, some before they have grown much of anything. They are being traded on stock markets. I cant imagine the govt needing to provide any funding, and I sure hope they don't.

Back
Top Bottom