Get Your 420 Needs Met Here!

ZedRules

:allgood: Hope you are having a 420 day with no worries, but if you do have needs, this is the place to go. More new stuff has arrived since my last thread and here is the update:

BUDS:

INDICA:trance:

Outdoor Purple Erkle, Grape Ape, Master OG, Cotton Mouth Kush Sensi Star, Chem Dog,Kotton Kandy Kush, Romulan, OG Kush,
Grand Daddy Purple & Bubba Kush

SATIVA:laughtwo:

Bullrider, White Rhino, Bubble Gum,Snow Cap, Sour Diesel, Strawberry Cough,Afgooey, Purple Haze, Goo & Banana Kush(This confused strain is hybrid with SATIVA effect > INDICA effect)

HYBRID:smokin:

Coyote, Lowryder,Grizzely Haze, Grapefruit, Lavender,
Cheese, Purple Dino & Romulan X Wreck

CLONES:cheesygrinsmiley: White Widow, Supra Indica

Concentrates:smokin:

KIEFS: Indica, Sour Diesel, Afgooey, Kief Cake, Kotton Kandy Kush & Silver Haze
HASH: Cold Water Crystal, Shiva Crystals, Purple Erkle, Mr. Nice Bubble, OG Full Melt & Kotton Kandy Kush
GOOS: OG, Mr. Nice Jelly & GDP // WAXES: Amber, Buddha's Ear Wax
OILS: The KIND // HoneyBud ( 1gm OG Kush Bud lightly coated in Grand Daddy Purple Kush Oil )

NEW::adore: "OilSlick" ( 1gm OG Kush Bud totally coated in thick dark GDP Kush Oil)and "Mudslide" (ColdWater Hash Crystals Clumped into thick dark GDP Oil) THESE AER MADE JUST FOR THIS COOP & IS XXX-Strong

NEW EDIBLES: ;) Drinks fm. Happy Treat Medical Cannabis Bakery
(Sweet Tea, Kiwi Strawberry, Kiwia Watermelon, Grape Ade, Grandma's Punch & Suicide) "Da Bomb" Brownie

THE USUAL MUNCHIE SUSPECTS: Destiny's Kitchen Baked Goods & Tainted Gourmet Candies & Drinks; Breath Strips, Microwave Pop Corn and so much more...

How To Books, 420 apparel, fine glassware, Volcano Vaporizers and a very KNOWLEDGABLE staff

ATM, VISA & MASTERCARD are accepted.

WHCCH is now Zen Healing at 8464 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069-4219 - (323) 656-6611

Re: Get Your 420 Needs Met HERE!!!

thanks for the update zed!

i stopped by there yesterday and grabbed some skywalker, that's about the only thing i smoke now... it's the best weed in la, in my opinion...

but they have SO MUCH stuff, you could spend all day drooling over everything...;)

as always, 420 props to the sunset shop!

by the way, you can buy my book there too...;)

:allgood: The new drinks from Happy Treat Medical Cannabis Bakery that I tried over this weekend was Grandma's Punch, Kiwi-Watermelon & Grape Ade. These are moderately potent for casual users...for me they taste good and complement the Da Bomb Brownie for a snack:laughtwo: My Scale 0-5 stars for quality & strength
I rate the drinks 3.5 Stars...The "Da Bomb Brownie" 4.5 Stars
:cheesygrinsmiley: I also tried Grand Dad Purple Kush 4.9 Stars; Master OG 4 Stars;
Mudslide is the BOMB 5 STARs worth every penny!!!!!!:peace:

mudslide, 5 stars, agreed...;)
it's tiny little balls of hash, like caviar, blended with some sweet hash honey oil...
looks like a chocolate dessert... every time i look at it, i want to eat it...lol

Hi there! I read, Skywalker is a Blueberry x Mazar. How was the effects of this strain? Is it more Indica or Sativa like? Let us know, thanks. =Judy=

Hi there! I read, Skywalker is a Blueberry x Mazar. How was the effects of this strain? Is it more Indica or Sativa like? Let us know, thanks. =Judy=

:smokin: :laughtwo: SATIVA all the way!!! FUN! Very tasty pine undertones w/ a nice finish...........oh they are large beautiful buds, like sugar coated gummy bears only in bud form...Heady, good for social events or things of that nature.:peace:

:smokin: :laughtwo: SATIVA all the way!!! FUN! Very tasty pine undertones w/ a nice finish...........oh they are large beautiful buds, like sugar coated gummy bears only in bud form...Heady, good for social events or things of that nature.:peace:

Is Skywalker a staple of WHCCH or is it just a get-it-while-you-can strain? Thanks.

Is Skywalker a staple of WHCCH or is it just a get-it-while-you-can strain? Thanks.

Subject to supply from growers, this clinic WHCCH seems to get it rather frequently...I whole heartedly recommend it as a top Sativa performer...call:peace:

Subject to supply from growers, this clinic WHCCH seems to get it rather frequently...I whole heartedly recommend it as a top Sativa performer...call:peace:

Thanks, I will call. All the praise given to this strain by yourself and 420 is making me wanna try it out. Plus the name is damn cool :cheesygrinsmiley: .

skywalker is the original og kush brought from florida 15 years ago... the guy was charging $20,000 for clones... somebody killed him and took the strain and started passing it around... since then, someone crossed it with an indica, which is what most of you get in la, called og kush... the true og kush is sativa... that's all i can really say right now... be expecting a full featured article on it in our print edition coming soon!

skywalker is the original og kush brought from florida 15 years ago... the guy was charging $20,000 for clones... somebody killed him and took the strain and started passing it around... since then, someone crossed it with an indica, which is what most of you get in la, called og kush... the true og kush is sativa... that's all i can really say right now... be expecting a full featured article on it in our print edition coming soon!
:adore:420magazine in print??? Far out...sign me up now...hell I'll come pick it up.:smokin:GLAD YOU ARE DOING THAT WELL 420:cheesygrinsmiley:

Awsome story, I defiinately wanna hear all of it. I've always wondered how alot of the strains out there got discovered or came to be. Maybe every week come out with the history of a featured strain? Just a thought. :peace:

Hi All, Just wondering what Indicas they've got for this week-end, plus any Indica clones or seeds available??? Let us know! Thanks. =Judy=

Skywalker from Dutch Passion is Blueberry X Mazar

Skywalker from LA is OG Kush - Sativa dominant.

They are 2 different strains altogether.

WHCCH is now Zen Healing at 8464 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069-4219 - (323) 656-6611

Wow, this selection seems amazing!!!! I am going to be traveling here on vacation shortly. Does anyone know if this dispensary is still open? I'm wondering if I will have to go to a medical marijuana clinic instead....

Back
Top Bottom