Denver, Colorado Doctors?

Hemophilia causes extreme joint pain, right? I have a friend who is a physical therapist who works with hemophiliacs - I think you'll be fine with a good MMJ-friendly doc.

I went to Good Earth Wellness in Wheat Ridge, they have a doc there 6-8 pm on Tues/Thurs night. 720-569-4145 or 303 422-3340. If that doesn't work, look in Westword for the ads, or go to Craigslist under 'Beauty and Health'. You can PM me if you need any more info -

Since I've gotten my rec and MMJ, I've had three weeks of beautiful, solid sleep - and a clear head in the morning. I haven't felt this good in YEARS.

good luck!

I have a couple magazines on MMJ and they are from Denver, Colorado. My brother In-Law gave them to me when he came to my wedding..! If you shop's and I think Doc's. too.. Send me a message and I will Give you a list of what you need, and need to know.. lmao!!!!! Here to Help! I need to find a doc to talk about getting MMJ in Waterville, Maine!!! If you had any information about that, I would be appericatied!!

I went to Herbal Health Systems, it was $110 but now I see them charging $90. You get to keep your caregiver rights if you want to. Then you just send in your check for $90 to the state and your good. Just be ready for a long wait at HHS. I had an appointment and they were still crazy backed up. You can find them on CL all day long.

I am waiting to get a app with my Doctor... lol... but my brother In-Law gave me two books, on this MMJ lol.. locations, and other shit..!

Back
Top Bottom