Medical Marijuana authorization in Tacoma Washington has lifetime card $249

Twinkie

CannaPath in Tacoma Washington has medical marijuana authorization this is where i got mine and they included 3 copies on tamper proof paper.
6 Month Cannabis Auth w/ Records ...$59

6 Month Cannabis Auth w/o Records ...$129

1 Year Cannabis Auth w/ Records ...$89

3 Year Cannabis Auth w/ Records ...$189

Lifetime Authorizations ...$249

Additional Signed Authorizations ...$15

I.D. Card on Tamper Proof Paper ...$25

Renewal Discount

Veteran Discount

Low Income Discount

Re: Medical Marijuana autorization in Tacoma Washington has lifetime card $249

Huh. Seems like a person ought to get charged one price for an authorization and the length of it determined by how long the condition that he/she is treating with cannabis is expected to last. The way the pricing structure is set up... It just looks like a business deal thing to me instead of a health service.

Unless a person goes in, gets examined, and the doctor tells them how long their authorization is for and bills them accordingly. But if you go through the visit and get to the cashier and she asks you if you want the six-month, year, three-year, or lifetime authorization...

i agree the pricing does seem to be off it doesnt seem like a routine medicine buy. unless the physician tells you the pricing then that seems fair. i do however love how they have low income and veteran discounts its something the US should pick up with all businesses or just for medicine. my mom has cancer and we spend alot of money on pain killers which dont even really help. but when she medicates with marijuana she smiles and seems to be happy and painless. so although the prices may seem not legit just that place giving the people an opportunity to get real natural medicine is great and in my eyes theres nothing wrong with what there doing either way.

I do think it's good that they offer a low-income discount. Got to make it up somewhere, I suppose.

Glad that your mother is able to benefit from the medicinal power of cannabis.

I dont know I just know my regular doctor whom gave me my first prescription says the change in the laws now makes the doctors more on the hook than before and he said i have a wife and three kids and i cant take the chance anymore. Now thats the sad thing here not wether cannapth is right or wrong. If we didnt have cannapath i wouldnt have my prescription. So i appreciate them i wouldnt be legal not to mention he spent an hour going over the benefits of cannabis and gave me direction in what to look for for my conditions what to stay away from which dispensories were legit and which ones to look out for. It was a very in depth appointment.

I also no i looked and looked and couldnt find a doctor so i was just trying to help people like me.

The thing also to me that is wrong is some of these doctors will verify teenagers with like adhd. oh the course of action for adhd is uppers mmj is a downer the last

It does sound like the business you mentioned is giving more than the minimum in terms of service, and that is good.

Shame that doctors are knuckling under. I guess the old-school healers who would place the patient above all else - including their own well-being - must wash out in medical school these days. Or else come out of the first HMO meeting and decide to become a lawyer.

The thing also to me that is wrong is some of these doctors will verify teenagers with like adhd. oh the course of action for adhd is uppers mmj is a downer the last

I've smoked a few sativas that would disagree with you, lol.

I have only known one dangerously ADHD individual (she typically sailed right through red lights if there wasn't someone already stopped in front of her because somewhere between her eye and her brain, the information about the red light got lost, for example). In college, she struggled to maintain a mediocre average. Was diagnosed ADHD - and they put her on Dexedrine or something akin to it. Shortly after she took her meds each time, well... If you're old enough to have heard the phrase "hopped-up" used to describe someone, then when you saw this woman that's what would go through your mind. She almost immediately went from struggling to keep a poor average to being on the verge of flunking out. She found cannabis at that point not because she was searching for a "cure," but because she had given up and was just on cruise. But as she started smoking (sativas), she found that she was doing better in school than ever before, things that she saw/heard/experienced were actually registering, and the only thing that she then forgot... was to take the legal dope that the doctor was prescribing her. So, yeah, cannabis can work (very well) for at least some severe cases of ADHD. Guess it depends on the species, the strain, and the maturity at harvest.

Thats why I am not a doctor but my oldest has adhd and he was on damphetamine and he was doing great then he started smoking pot and he just disapeared. He became with drawn wouldnt eat or socialize as he did before. he was not his self. Whrn i asked him about it we deduced it was when he started smoking when he started doing worse. So each body is different. But with all the reading i have done on it the best course of treatment is uppers. As long as he is on his correct meds without cannabis he is fine. And the biggest complaint in washington to keep it legal it is supposed to be for terminal patients

but i can go on forever on this issue. spo i will shut up and just say again everybody is different.

2ND GROW DAY 48

I am telling this story as it seems hard to get news on the right feed. Washington was hit by the feds yesterday taking down dispensories from Kirkland to south Olympia. Taking all their invemtory and computers and even went to y dispensories house and tore it up completely. He is completely legal paying taxes on what donations come in. What thanks does he get he was on the list of dispensories to be raided. Obamma says to leaves us alone seems like someone in the whitehouse forgot to tell them to leave us alone we need our medicine.

a shame about the dispensaries.

Does ne1 know if PTSD is a prescribable condition, in WA state? tia.

yes it is

thx, would you perchance know where its listed as such, because what i saw of the I-692 said ptsd still isnt, but i was hoping it may have changed:

I-692 defines "terminal or debilitating medical condition" as:

(a) Cancer, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorders; or
(b) Intractable pain, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean pain unrelieved by standard medical treatments and medications; or
(c) Glaucoma, either acute or chronic, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean increased intraocular pressure unrelieved by standard treatments and medications; or
(d) Any other medical condition duly approved by the Washington state medical quality assurance board as directed in this chapter.

The Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission has added the following conditions:

Crohn's Disease with debilitating symptoms unrelieved by standard treatments or medications (PDF copy of order, November 5, 1999)
Hepatitis C with debilitating nausea and/or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatments or medications (PDF copy of order, January 28, 2000)
any disease, including anorexia, which result in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, and/or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments or medications (PDF copy of order, June 19, 2000)

Rejected petitions. As part of the June 19, 2000 order adding various diseases to the list, the MQAC denied the inclusion of insomnia and post traumatic stress disorder. On November 22, 2000, the MQAC denied a petition to add manic or chronic depression to the list of conditions (PDF copy of order). On November 19, 2004, the MQAC denied a petition to add depression and severe anxiety to the list of conditions (PDF copy of order)

i am sorry to say that 99% of the people go in get approved. It has just become a game. This one clinic grossed over a million dollars way more than he could make in a regular practice. So it would surprise me if u didnt get approved. Just have as complete of medical records as possible. Good Luck!

i am sorry to say that 99% of the people go in get approved. It has just become a game. This one clinic grossed over a million dollars way more than he could make in a regular practice. So it would surprise me if u didnt get approved. Just have as complete of medical records as possible. Good Luck!

interesting, thx for your insights

shine on!

Back
Top Bottom