Help with my Legalization of Marijuana research paper

Lana

Hello, hello...My name is Lana and I'm doing a research paper in my college Written Comp ll class that is about legalization of marijuana...I believe it should be legal for medical aspects as well as for environmental issues...If you are a doctor, or know of one, I could interview, for this paper, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd give me contact information or perhaps a web page or site I could go to...If you are a medical marijuana patient, or know of one, that would be cool, too, if I could get an interview there, as well...My research paper is due April 9, so any and all help would be VERY much appreciated...Thank you... Lana :peace:

Hi Lana,
Welcome to the community! :cheer:

You are more than welcome to search the forums for the information that you're looking for or you can participate in discussions and ask general questions on threads that have been posted by people who fit the criteria that you're looking for. However I do need to let you know that our Posting Guidelines prohibit requesting any personal information about our members or requesting that they contact you offsite.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Please feel free send me a pm if you have any questions or concerns.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom