Elko NV Medical Cannibis doc

ss68

looking for an MD or DO that will prescribe marijuana for my medical condition. Have grower and card from previous state, need prescription from doc in Elko NV or surrounding area. Thanks.

I do not believe medical Canabis is legal in Nevada. Sorry friend

It's illegal all over the world no one is allowed to do such jobs. It may be plenty to the doctor if he/she found guilty of prescribe such medicines.

I do not believe medical Canabis is legal in Nevada. Sorry friend

" A little bit of Knowledge is a dangerous thing." Med Maryjane was voted legal in Nevada more than ten years ago. People have been acquiring it from co-op dispensaries waiting for the state to open licensed dispensaries under new regulations, the most comprehensive in the country. The real problem is that they turned it into a money game, with the state and the local governments disagreeing on who could open a dispensary. The real shame is that now it cost a minimum of $300 to be allowed to take medication. I'm a disabled vet, living on a limited income that went cold turkey on 5,800mg of narcotics a day, prescribed to me by the Vets Hospital. The drugs were killing me. Can you imagine a Cancer patient being told that regardless of income, you needed a license to take chemo therapy? What a sham..... NV legislature should be ashamed. Cannabis is up for recreational use in Nevada next November. Please register to vote. If you only vote on one Item, make it this....... Tell your friends to hit the social media trail to make it happen Money talks, sick people have to wait in line while the State divies up the pie to the same people that take your money when you come to Vegas!

Back
Top Bottom