Pot friendly Docs in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald dawn

does anyone know of any doctors that will not charge you if they do not write a reccomendation for you? I have heard that there are a few in my area but I have been unable to find out who they are. I dont want to risk losing $200 if the doc is just going to take my money and say "sorry but you do not qualify" I live in the san fernando valley area of los angeles and would appreciate any help anyone could give me

Wow, thanks a lot guys for your fast response to my question. this looks like exactly the thing iI was looking for. Just one more question tho if you dont mind. what sort of documentation do they require? I dont really have any as I have not seen a doctor in the last couple of years. will the doctors there diagnose me themselves or do I have to go to a regular M.D. for a while and spend more money establishing a history before I go to see them?

IF you have ever taking meds or seen a doctor for something that qualifies you as apatient then bring that info in. If you have no proof of your illness that doesnt mean you can't get your card. You will just have to talk with the doctor and tell him whats wrong with you and see if he thinks marijuana is the best medicine for you. 1-877-got-kush is cool becuase if you dont qualify as a patient you dont pay anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom