Medical Marijuana Recommendations $150 / Renewals $85

Founder
PACIFIC SUPPORT SERVICES

Have you or anyone you know experienced an illness which you believe Medical Marijuana could provide relief?

Anxiety - Arthritis - AIDS - Chronic Pain - Chronic Nausea - Cancer

Glaucoma - Insomnia - Migraines - Sports Injuries - Auto Accidents

Yes, in the state of California, it is legal to own, grow and smoke Medical Marijuana as long as you do it properly.
Qualifying is simple and our experienced physicians are more than happy to help you.
Please bring your documentation you have with you - old prescription bottles, medical bills, test results, etc.

Discrete - Simple - Professional - Legal

420 MAGAZINE MEMBERS GET HUGE DISCOUNTS!
(You must present this coupon to receive your discount)

New Patients $100 (Regular $175)
Renewals $70 (Regular $175)

If you do not qualify for a recommendation, your visit is FREE

GET ANSWERS NOW

1-877-GOT-KUSH

8466 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Hours of Operation:
Monday & Friday 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 11:00am to 5:00pm
Walk-ins welcome!

420 MAGAZINE MEMBERS GET HUGE DISCOUNTS!
(You must present this coupon to receive your discount)

Pacific Support Services - Call: 877-468-5874 - Medicinal Marijuana Recommendations

Once you get legal, please check out our Sponsor Zen Healing Collective for some of the Best Medical Marijuana in the state of California!

Mention 420 Magazine and Get a FREE Gram!

Buy 3 Eighths with Stars and Get 4th FREE!

Zen Healing - Home of the Skywalker OG

Why are we here in michigan not afforded this type of convience?

All we have is the one THCF clinic in southfield that never returns your calls and not one stinking doctor wants to give new recomendations out of fear of the DEA yanking their license .

because we have had medical in California for more than a decade...
you guys are just now beginning the process, patience grasshoppa, everything will fall into place as it should....
keep thinking positive and get involved to make sure they are doing what they should in your town...
this is not an overnight process for any of us...

you mean "renewal" and "recommendation".
if you were already given a recommendation by someone else, you are now renewing for $85 with our coupon.

What constitutes a referral? if my prescription has expired will I be a new patient?

Just went here yesterday. Excellent staff, great doctor. Too bad I cant use him as a primary too because he knew a lot about my disease process! Thank you Pacific Support Services!

I seriously need to move to California. You all are so lucky not to have backwards ass people writing your laws. How many people are suffering in other states just because some people have hangups about medicinal marijuana? :peace:

i dont have insurance or have been to a doc in a long time

but i do have a recent prescribtion for depression anxiety
so all i have to do is take in bottle

i also have records saying what i "have" and what ive been prescribed in the pass

so im eligable then right

Back
Top Bottom