Bay Area and So Cal Doctors

gcgc07

I do not have any documentation of past illnesses. I'm 19 now, but my parents were always switching around on their insurance (so I honestly never went to the same doctor more than once for my migraines). I really do get bitching migraines, but my current doctor isn't down with medical marijuana and I'm not down with taking pills.

Are there any doctors that in the Bay Area (preferrably around Berkeley and Oakland) that are willing to write recommendations without past history as long as I talk to them? I'm also home in Southern California now and then so around L.A, Inland Empire, OC is manageable.

I don't care if the doctor is shady either... as long as I can get a rec. You can PM me if you'd rather not put it in the thread. I know people are willing to see me without my past history, but if anyone can give me a doctor that has really worked or is known to... I'd MUCH appreciate it! :smokin:

Re: Bay Area and So Cal Doctors...

Pacific Support Services is great. Just be honest with the doctor and he'll give you a rec if you feel you need it. I had no documented history of my medical conditions because I've never had health insurance to this day and I didn't have a problem getting a recommendation from them. And btw the Doc is not shady at all; because MMJ is not a shady thing.

-Umpsy

O and print out and bring that coupon or you wont get the discount.

Back
Top Bottom