Looking for a Doctor in Windsor, ON

bgmoos

Hey there, I have had a few neck surgeries and found that this helps the pain much better than all the pills I am popping. Does anyone know of a doctor that prescribes in Windsor, ON?:thanks:

I'm currently looking for a doctor around there too, i havent had any luck i suffer from disc degeneration and currently have 5 dics misplaced in my back due to a work injury i've been like this for 6 years still haven't had any luck let me know if you find anything.

Hey Guys...

I live in Ontario, Canada too! ;)

Difference is - I HAVE a Doctor. I don't live near you guys, but DO hear some good stuff being talked about in this Thread. :nicethread:

I, too, would look for a Doctor in Canada and or a Designated Grower where, once you are Licensed, you can get your cannabis meds for FREE.

If there is ANYTHING that can be done for you guys - we will do it! :cheer:

Good luck everyone and PLEASE keep me posted.... :welcome:

Love and a squish,

Alison Myrden
Leading Female Speaker for LEAP
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
LEAP - Law Enforcement Against Prohibition - Cops Say Legalize Drugs

I'm looking for one, too...I've been asking around and the Doctors all seem scared to death (of what? I dont know). I'll let you know if I find one, and vice versa! I may go to Toronto instead though as there's a doctor near the Finch station who is compassionate about the cause...
Anyone interested in going on the Toronto Freedom Festival Tour? Let me know if you're game.

I am also in the same situation. My doctor told me he supported it as long as I tried all other alternative treatments which I did. After two years of physio and chiro my doctor retired. No I have to start all over and cannot find a doctor. If any one knows a doctor who is willing to look at my medical history and help please let me know.

On another note, there is a new gardening/hydroponic supply store in Windsor. I was there not too long ago. Looks really nice. Owner was friendly. Prices were cheap. Urban GreenHouse Hydroponics on Tecumseh Rd. E.

does the doctor have to prescribe it? I'm under the understanding based on the application that the doctor just lists the ailments and that's enough to support the claim to use Medical marijuana?? If you have a confirmed case of whatever..aids, hep c, or whatever is covered then you should be approved to consume MMJ. I too need a local doctor...in Windsor. I'm about to undergo Peginterferon and would like to obtain my card to combat the effects of the anti-viral meds. The Dr. an East Indian..really nice down to earth guy should understand and support my desire to ingest/smoke/eat marijuana so that I may complete the medicine and hopefully have success in sustaining a "0" viral load...studies have been done and those who use marijuana while undergoing peginterferon stayed on the medicine regiment for the required amount of time to complete the treatment.

I ... am also in the same situation (lol).

I live semi near Toronto actually (barrie .. ish), and honestly wouldn't mind the commute to just about anywhere in Ontario, I just don't know where to find LEGIT(eg. im not paying some quack $1000 to get me legal) doctors who are compassionate to this medicine !

Not to compare my condition to anyone elses, but for the sake of claiming my legitimacy, I get daily chronic migraines, and a pretty severe form of unipolar depression (i'm on ODSP, disability support ... so, its real :p)

Anyways, my doctor is an old fashioned guy who is STRONGLY opposed to the use of marijuanna in any form. Though he has had no problem putting me on every single migraine and depression meds in the book (including the ones they havnt prescribed for decades lol), giving me opiates (which I DONT WANT). I've also done the acupuncture thing, meditation, massage therapies, allergist, naturopathic doctor, even hypnotherapy !

Through all this, this entire time, the ONLY drug that almost completely eliminates the migraine pain (and also the depression, but that's a rather controversial cause and effect type thing that ... I don't claim to use marijuanna to treat, just the migraines).

If anyone knows a doctor or anything at all and can PM me ... you don't know how grateful I would be to you !!!!! I would frickin make you dinner every night for the rest of your life lol !

I just want to get back into a position where I can go out, and do SOME work, the whole depression thing is not helped by unemployment lol.

Anyways, sorry long winded, and I know i'm like the 10th person asking for the exact same thing, I just pray ... to the weed gods ... that someone can help !!

I am also in the same situation. My doctor told me he supported it as long as I tried all other alternative treatments which I did. After two years of physio and chiro my doctor retired. No I have to start all over and cannot find a doctor. If any one knows a doctor who is willing to look at my medical history and help please let me know.

On another note, there is a new gardening/hydroponic supply store in Windsor. I was there not too long ago. Looks really nice. Owner was friendly. Prices were cheap. Urban GreenHouse Hydroponics on Tecumseh Rd. E.

My Doctor, who is in Newmarket is taking patients. But he will not (ever) give you a medical marijuanna license.

I'm just replying to you in case you are in need of a family doctor PERIOD. If so PM me and I'll give you his contact info

Back
Top Bottom