The Healing Properties Of Cannabis - An Index

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
We have compiled the following list as a reference point for those seeking research and information on the numerous healing properties of Cannabis. This miraculous herb alleviates the symptoms of everything from hiccups to Multiple Sclerosis. When making personal decisions about your health, information is golden. It's your body and we think it is important for you to be knowledgable about the scientific studies and anectodal evidence that supports Cannabis as a viable treatment for your ailments.

Overview

Cannabis Myths

Accepted Medical Uses

Alcoholism

ALS - Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - Lou Gehrigs Disease

Alzheimers Disease

Anti-Bacterial Qualities

Arthritis

Asthma

Attention Deficit Disorder And ADHD

Autism

Body Temperature

The Brain

Cancer

Crohn's Disease

Depression - Bi-polar

Diabetes

Epilepsy

Fertility

Fibromyalgia

Glaucoma

Gynecological

Heart Disease And Cardiovascular Disorders

Hepatitis C

Herpes Viruses

Hiccups

HIV - AIDS

Huntingtons Disease

Longevity

Lower GI Conditions (Stomach Problems)

Lupus

Mad Cow Disease

Mental Health

Migraine Headache - Headaches

Multiple Sclerosis

Neuropathic Pain

Obesity

Osteoporosis

Pain Management

Parkinson's Disease

Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Potential for Abuse

Pregnancy

Pulmonary Disease

Sickle Cell Disease

Skin Disease

Tourette-Syndrome

Awesome. Thank u so much. I will definitely look up the bipolar information. Right now I am on the candy. A candy a day keeps the Drama away.

Medical Marijuana is considered as the use of marijuana and its active chemicals or cannabinoids like THC as a form of physician-recommended medicine. It is also called herbal therapy. The effects of using marijuana to alleviate the pain of various diseases or illnesses like cancer are very good and beneficial to the user.

Although marijuana for recreational use is still considered illegal in almost all parts of the world, it’s medicinal use is widely accepted. The countries which permit medical marijuana are Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Israel, Canada and the like. Some countries also permit the use or the intake of synthetic cannabinoids.

The cannabis plant wherein the cannabis drug was derived has proved to be a good medicinal plant. The evidence of which dates back to about 2,737 BC. Although The medicinal value of this plant is widely disputed and further study had been put to rest due to conflicts on different national governments, it has documented beneficial effects.

The benefits of taking medical marijuana are the following:
1. It eliminates or reduces nausea and vomiting on patients.
2. It stimulates hunger on AIDS and chemotherapy patients so that they can still have a proper diet to keep them healthy during the course of the treatment.
3. It also lowers the intraocular eye pressure. This is used to treat patients with glaucoma.
4. Marijuana can also function as an analgesic. It can relieve pain.

The distribution of medical marijuana depends on the framework of the laws that are passed in every country. In the United States, the permission of using marijuana is outlawed and the permission to intake medical marijuana depends on the states.

I know this is lot. I tend to get over excited at times. I'm new here. :)

wow,,, so much info... thanks...

Hello I'm new here and I'm finding a lot of good information. I just recently stopped taking Oxycontin, and Morphine. I had the 6th Hip replacement (Long story) but anyway I have been on Pain meds since 2001 at one point I was on methadone. I got tired of running out and just wanted to stop. So the only thing I could think of was to make tea with my pot hoping it would help. So far I have been drinking the tea and It takes care of my pain and I am not going through with draws. This is the only thing that I have found that really helps. I would swear by this. Hopefully this is all I will need for pain...Wish me luck...

"Cannabinoids acts on the ‘cannabinoid receptor system’ present in many parts of the body; especially the Central Nervous System. It makes sense that THC has so many therapeutic effects.And yes, it works against epilepsy as well, as it protects damage to the neurons from abnormally high activity."

Hello bob?

Others...

100 to 1000 mg of cannabis oil a day,by mouth...put it in chocolate. It helps neuropathy. Decades of pain. Eating for 12 weeks some improvement, later, august 13.the spine seemed to open. No miring pain. Got coffee no pain. I been doing stuff for weeks, first time in 18 months. Thank the lord for making cannabis. And 420 for spreading the word...

Help yourself to health, eat cannabis oil.

Back
Top Bottom