Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Icemud
  • 2 Post By TorturedSoul

Thread: Smoking After Wisdom Teeth Removed

Smoking After Wisdom Teeth Removed

hello i was wondering if could smoke after getting all 4 wisdom teeth removed
    and was given vicodin instead & ibuprofen i rather not take these and was wondering if i could smoke marijuana instead of taking pills and if so which method would be best?

Re: Smoking After Wisdom Teeth Removed

Well for me a sativa will heighten the pain but a indica would sooth it better then pills. Good luck at getting over the pain.

but should which way smoke it? water pipe it? vape it ? would be best i do not know if any of them will irritate my gums

Member & Nug of the Month July 2012 Member of the Month June 2014 Icemud's Avatar

If I can remember back to when I had mine done... I wouldn't use any method that you have to suck hard to inhale... because you have the chance of splitting the stitches and creating pockets in which can get infected and bad things can happen. So I would probably say vape would be your best bet... also would rinse your mouth out good afterwords, because you wouldn't want to infect your new incisions in any way...

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

Dry socket is fun. Hurts. Most likely slows the healing.

I smoked shortly after having a tooth pulled - while biting down on a wad of gauze. I don't recommend it, but people do it.
    Icemud and Deege420 like this.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Passing through to hear what you wound up doing for the pain for future reference IceOverLord

yea u don't want dry sockets. Suck lightly and a automatic drawing(pulling) vaporizer would be great so you don't have to suck too hard. Hopefully the pain is bearable with the MJ