The Strongest

you should check out some seed banks online, they have all the info but i know white widow, AK47, and northern lights. there are a bunch of crosses between them. also jack herer. there are great sativa strains that have long flower periods... those things will blow you away too. my back is always buggin me so i like my shtuff shtrong too.

Whats Up Wingman, well not sure on the stongest but if I could pick a seed I would try:

Dutch Passion "The Ultimate"

MeanBean, That looks like just the ship I want to sail away on.
Thanks for the link and specific info definitely on my list.
I will let you know, I want this but with Christmas and 4 kids....Maybe I can buy myself a treat for a change

:thanks::ganjamon:

Ya I would like to get this seed myself but I am moving soon so it's not worth starting all over from seed yet.

Last time I got 5 seeds... I cooked 2 trying to germinate them too fast on a warm comcast box.

2 more I started my first 2 plants.. they definatly grow stronger from seed, rather than clone But I don't need a large plant so using clones tammed it's size down a bit.

The last one I prayed it would work and it did, made a mother plant. Now I'm good to go with an endless supply of fresh plants. well until I close up my shop for a bit.

The point of the story is, I wish I woulda saved somma them seeds, now I have to say bye bye to that strain.

As far as getting seeds for a small grow, try not to use at least one seed hahaha!!

Still got a chance though! Even though u go with femenized seeds you may still get a seed or 2, I hope that happens to me so I can save her dna!

MeanBean

Don't let that mother go. Pack her up if u can. Or get some clones and pack them. But then again? Thanks for the info on the seed front that is always appreciated. I am dying to get some killer strains growing, and that qualifies. Keep me posted on your next grow.

Does anyone have an opinion or facts as to what they believe is the strongest (highest % THC in plant), MMJ for new patient looking to start a garden?

:thanks::Rasta: :theband:

Growing conditions affect cannabinoid content.
Bagseed (such an unattractive name) can pleasantly surprize,
and teach growing skills. Merry Christmas!

you should check out some seed banks online, they have all the info but i know white widow, AK47, and northern lights. there are a bunch of crosses between them. also jack herer. there are great sativa strains that have long flower periods... those things will blow you away too. my back is always buggin me so i like my shtuff shtrong too.

Amen to that my brother!!! i like my stuff strong too! :roorrip:

My friend grows some big bud that he is trying to cross with purple. That works fine for my pain.

Flurple, thanks brother I have been real busy with Christmas and my children sorry to neglect the site but after the holidays I will be back
I waiting for some seeds though -

Skywalker

Trainwreck X Mango Haze

Jack Herer X AK-47

Alpha Diesel X AK-47

I am still waiting. There were so many strains I wanted it would have been easy for a quick grand I want to get some Chernobyl, Trainwreck, LA Woman, Big Bang, Isis, Flo and afew others every day I wait.

PropaGator, thanks for the vote of confidence as thts exactly what I am growing now.

Budsmoker thanks for stopping by I'll let you know what happens.

Suspicious1 nice screen name welcome and thanks for the comments brother.

michaelkaer thanks for the info I am looking for all opinions and will order anything

MI card holder here. we are growing Moby Dick which is AWESOME and Strawberry Blue < first run 3wks till harvest> and MEdical 1024. the Moby Dick runs at 20% as to what the package says and the strawberry blue the same. Medical 1024 runs between 20-25%
the Moby Dick and Medical are the best we have had since we started to grow. All were gotten from Attitude Seed Co.

MI card holder here. we are growing Moby Dick which is AWESOME and Strawberry Blue < first run 3wks till harvest> and MEdical 1024. the Moby Dick runs at 20% as to what the package says and the strawberry blue the same. Medical 1024 runs between 20-25%
the Moby Dick and Medical are the best we have had since we started to grow. All were gotten from Attitude Seed Co.

MDVL, thanks for the heads up we in RI are way behind you guys up there it's like the puritans are still in charge here.
I will look at our sponsor Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds site again I did not see the Moby Dick what Seed Co?

My opinion hands down is Alaskan Thunderfuck. The DEA raided Alaskan grow rooms and gathered marijuana reaching up to I believe 33-34% thc. That was ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck). Some more facts I may contribute is that it has given me the whitest nugs I've ever got my hands on [around 200 strains], it is piss easy to grow, it is the hardiest plant i've encountered besides a douglas fir :laughtwo:, it's great medicine for pain, anorexia, and insomnia. It does lift you up and bring you down like a plane crash, the couch ends up being a bestfriend sometimes. Doesn't lank up in flowering much, and stays a medium hieght bush, the foilage growth like only happens in veg with it, but it's got dense growth, and is a med-high yielder. It's the best strain I've had.

Asside ATF, there's Warlock, White Russian (another favorite), and Monkey Balls (Deep Chunk). Warlock's reached 29% thc I believe by like the Texas Leos ? or somthing, very strong aroma, high yielder. White Russian has reached 22.5% thc and has wonderful nugs yielding large, one of my favorite smokes. And Deep Chunk has the whitest buds I've never had, is very potent, and has been a great breeder with it's genetics.
Choices, choices, choices... There's my two cents.

zhummingsig.jpg

My Man! ATF was by far the BEST CHRONIC I have ever grown smoked or seen. But I quit smoking 15+yrs ago only to come back through Medical Marijuana. I have been searching for this info and truly appreciate all the information posted on this thread.
Until able to obtain ATF from a fellow RI MMJ I started with:
Arcata Trainwreck x Mango Haze (sister of Mr Nice's SSH)
Alpha Diesel x AK-47
Blueberry

I would love to give a smoke report but experienced technical difficulty. After reading extensively about the seed banks of today (I used to use The Seed Bank) I too was impressed by Warlock and Mr Slot's rise to success in Amsterdam. As for the Monkey Balls, and White Russian these too also piqued my interest as I am interested in Romulan and the LA Strain of Skywalker (not DP's).
It is a shame that we live and suffer from Federal Prohibition and LEO's prejudices and ignorance.

Mind finding me a link to the accurate Super Lemon Haze? I'm lazy.

Warlock is verifiable along with White Russian. White Russian was ran out of a 150 plant grow and produced 22% thc in that. I'll grab info about the Warlock in a sec. Super Lemon Haze is an awesome strain! Don't get me wrong, it's parents are awesome, the Lemon Skunk is very potent and a great yielder, and same with Super Silver Haze. If you like Super Silver Haze I'de also reccommend Mango Haze, I like Mango Haze more it's got great character and just as potent as SSH, coming from some of the same lineage too, it was just Mr. Nice's choice of a male (?) different from GHS's choice. You got me thinking now... But I'm not going to say what! Hehe. :grinjoint:

Here's a quote from another website, "That is really a hard question to ask, with all the strong strains out there these days. The strongest I have ever heard of was in an article about Magnus Genetics Warlock. From what the article said Illinois st trooper busted some guy with some Warlock that registered at 29%."

It take's me alot of time and stuff to do a smoke report, I like to be accurate, technical difficulties come all the time here... Oh now that I read back wingman you had a Arcata Trainwreck x Mango Haze!!! That sounds like an awesome strain! Tell me more! :smokin: Warlock sure came out of the blue, put him on the map that's for sure! LA Skywalker huh? I thought it was just seeds from DP I never gave it a second thought hardly, now your gonna have me strain huntin! Romulan is awesome I hear, but it's still a clone only nobody's made an IBL of it yet.

Here's some clone only potent choices of mine:
East Coast Sour Diesel (rad taste and smell!)
Purple Urkel (the best and creator of most purp strains)
one of the many different OG Kush's
Oregon NL #5
Socal G13
Airborne G13
Trinity (?, don't know much about it, stories from friends)
Champagne
Herijuana
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
C99
Chemdawg
Headband
Banana Kush
Lambsbread
Course.... ATF

How I would have loved to be able to go through The Seed Bank back in the day.. Your an old schooler I believe you, I've smoked enough ATF to pin it on a tin (alot of bs 'ATF' too...). Matanuska Thunderfuck is pretty good though, my friend grew it, had a hard head high. If you wan't to know more about ATF follow a grow and smoke report by me in around 2-3 months. I'll give you the nitty gritty details. I've been working with it for uhhhhh.... 3 years.

I wont doubt you on ATF...I grow alot of strains...some are clone only. Im only reporting on actual infoon the strain that I grew. Ive grow mebe 14 strains so far. far and away this shit rocked. it was well grown...yielded amazing and was the only one that patients complained that that it gave them papitations..........EVER. I smoke alot and agree that although I didnt have "palps" I could feel it....outrageous...GHS claims 22.9% charted.

Back
Top Bottom