What strains are best for chronic pain?

kansas420

Hello, I would like to know what strains are best for chronic pain? i broke my heel and ankle last june, now i have a limp and it is causing pinched nerves in my back.THANKS

Re: kansas 420

Indica is best for chronic pain.

+1 for indicas...I tend to like the purple strains (not the ones that turn due to temps) for muscle/joint pain

:peace:

Hey there Kansas420 good to see you I can see you found your way around real well. I was run over and was on Sch II Narcotics since. I use MMJ for severe pain I love Concentrates, like Bubble Hash and smoke it with the buds I was growing. The preferred indicas for this are Blueberry, Diesels like Chemdog, OG Kush, and Sour Diesel although the sour is a Sativa. All the MMJ info can be overwhelming I personally recommend you get a baseline from say True Blueberry from DJ Shorts and then go from there. You will try many Hybrids that you will come across and you must use what works best for you. I was thinking of putting up a pain/grow journal detailing my personal favorites. If there is anything I can help with brother let me know.

Hi,
I'm just getting started and found my way here.
My situation, Having the crash, the surgeries, the drugs for pain (have been on Mor. and Oxy. for 3 1/2 yrs now) and am really getting tired of it all.
I live in Kansas, so maybe Kansas 420 or someone could tell me about the law. I don't think it's legal here but I'm only a few miles from Colorado, where I think it is legal.
If I had a residence in CO, would it be safe there, if I got a Doctors permit? Or what ever they call it.
And do they have stores in that state?
I know these are not good questions, so I apologize for going off the reservation, or for offending anyone.
BobT

Hey there Kansas420 good to see you I can see you found your way around real well. I was run over and was on Sch II Narcotics since. I use MMJ for severe pain I love Concentrates, like Bubble Hash and smoke it with the buds I was growing. The preferred indicas for this are Blueberry, Diesels like Chemdog, OG Kush, and Sour Diesel although the sour is a Sativa. All the MMJ info can be overwhelming I personally recommend you get a baseline from say True Blueberry from DJ Shorts and then go from there. You will try many Hybrids that you will come across and you must use what works best for you. I was thinking of putting up a pain/grow journal detailing my personal favorites. If there is anything I can help with brother let me know.
what about low odor stealth/ varieties? its not legal here. I saw a dr yesterday and found out i have a fractured pelvis, no wonder sitting is so painful i will have an mri soon (i hope) insurance company has to approve it. i am back on narcotics and will probably need more surgeries.

Hi,
I'm just getting started and found my way here.
My situation, Having the crash, the surgeries, the drugs for pain (have been on Mor. and Oxy. for 3 1/2 yrs now) and am really getting tired of it all.
I live in Kansas, so maybe Kansas 420 or someone could tell me about the law. I don't think it's legal here but I'm only a few miles from Colorado, where I think it is legal.
If I had a residence in CO, would it be safe there, if I got a Doctors permit? Or what ever they call it.
And do they have stores in that state?
I know these are not good questions, so I apologize for going off the reservation, or for offending anyone.
BobT
yes you could do it. i have considered doing it myself. i would bring back less than 1 ounce at a time. i have a broken pelvis so the ride would kill me, or i would eat oxys and wreck. i would go for it!

:420:Yes i used indica for my chronic pain but in a tea......2 buds ground, 1 earl grey bag, boiling water , let sit for 10/20 min...then sip when cool for you...oh you can ad whole milk or cream when hot for a bit more.....

Back
Top Bottom