Best Strain for Insomnia

frogsta

As the title says im looking for Strains that put you to bed .If anyone here has experience with that i would like to know the Strain they are using so i can try it out. thx
ps. also has anyone experience with "Ortega Indica" from Dutch Passion ?

I have the best luck with heavy Indica strains - purples and kush varieties work well for sleep. I recently came across Chem Dog (or Dawg if you prefer) - the all time strongest I've had the pleasure of smoking - a few hits and I'm off to sleep.

YMMV, but that's why the above listed suggestions are "NTO" (Night Time Only) in my collection of medical strains.

:peace:

Alaskan Thunderfuck

Knocks me on my ass every time!

Where to get seeds for thunderfuck? I thought Matanuska Tundra had replaced Thunderfuck.

Do you have a clear head the next morning?

Yes - always ready to go in the morning. The only morning fog used to be from the prescriptions docs had me on, which is part of the reason I got off pills and on MMJ.

YMMV

:peace:

ATF (MVTF) BINGO! :) That's the ticket no beans unless you know a grower it's all BS out on the market (wannabe's). You will be clear headed as ncal said, and it's also the best wake and bake strain (if you can handle it), don't know if I would recommend as an all day smoke for some though, it's all in a person's taste but that's the stuff. Seems like you're looking for a seed variety though! Medicine Man/White Rhino, El Nino, Afghan Strains, Mr. Nice, Deep Chunk, Black Domina, Northern Lights, Hindu Kush, Mazar, Big Bud, Blueberry, Chronic, Ak-47, White Russian, Great White Shark, Yumboldt, Texada Timewarp, Romulan, White Widow. All those are good seed strains that will steer you in the right direction. GLHF hunting your ATF clone if you go the path, it's worth it, but I've sometimes had bud as good from other strains, sometimes a batch of this or that compares lol. Nothing compares to it's stature and growth, it's a beast of a plant. ;)

If you have access to clone only's and just not ATF get Headband. It will treat you very well and can still yield.

This ATF has never been topped, these things are just 1ft christmas tree's now heh
IMG_16303.JPG

IMG_16332.JPG

IMG_16353.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

My favorite Indica is Aurora Indica from Nirvana. $30 a pop for 10 seeds or a $37 for 5 of the feminized ones.

Strong body and mind stone that will put you to sleep. Really pleasant. Great in edibles too.

I have the most serious type of sleep problem and this is my favorite Indica.

I would like to try the Grandaddy Purple and that ATF but they're clone only.

Aurora Indica is a cinch to grow too. One of the easiest that I can remember. Very resinous. I'm out of AI beans right now but I'm going back for more next spring.

The Ortega is what I have been smoking. Yes,you will like it. Yes it helps me sleep and also helps with chronic pain. I made brownies with it,1 gram in each brownie. Half will do the trick,I am an IBD pt and have gut problems,and cannot tolerate opiates. I didn't mind the COUCH LOCK at all,in fact it was just what I was looking for. Thumbs up from me! Hope you feel better!:) Dudette

Back
Top Bottom