Chest pain after smoking

Ghosted

Sorry i didnt know where else to post this but Ive been smoking for years and years, I just started to get a VERY uncomfortable chest pain (feels like my heart) every time i blaze. Doesnt happen when i smoke cigs or drink (because ive heard people having that) only when i smoky herb. Its not like im really blown and im freaking out, ive tried smoking way less and i still get it. I havnt smoked recently because of it and im just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this happening to a daily smoker out of nowhere.

quit the cigs bro, I know its wierd but I smoked cigs and herb for 8 years together. I would feel a pain in my chest every now and then on a good hit. Some worse than others. I stopped smoking cigs about 2 years ago and havent felt the pain since. And ive been smoking herb regularly. If you interested in quitting check out smokeaway(DOT)com. All herbal pills that help me quit. And thats if you want to quit. And now you have my $.02. Take care and hope this helps:hookah:

PS- also mj lowers your blood pressure too, Ive heard of some people needing a little caffiene when they are smoking but im not a doctor.

I just through in the fact that cigs dont make my chest hurt just to show its not the smoke, its the fact that its bud or that im getting high because i quit smoking cigs over 8 months ago. and trust ive smoked plenty different blends of herb and always get the same feeling. I dont get it

when you inhale marijuana smoke you inhale carbon monoxide. I have the same problems, I've had asthma since i was a kid, I've been smoking since i was a teenage, only pot though no drinking, no tobacco, nothing else for the last 6 yrs. They doctors tell me i got an upper respirator infection,smokes never good for the lungs, i felt extreme pains to. But know i vaporize. If you vaporize, and only vaporize when you smoke, you will realize a big difference
:goodluck:

I just through in the fact that cigs dont make my chest hurt just to show its not the smoke, its the fact that its bud or that im getting high because i quit smoking cigs over 8 months ago. and trust ive smoked plenty different blends of herb and always get the same feeling. I dont get it

Just because you quit smoking cigs... does not mean you are free and clear of the medical problems that smoking cigs gives you.

Anyhow,

I too get chest pains from smoking now. I have smoked weed for 15 years or longer now, never smoked cigs and now all the sudden recently I have been getting dull chest pains after smoking, which leads to major anxiety attacks.

I am just gonna quit smoking and eat brownies or something to get my herb.

Back
Top Bottom