Myelodysplastic Syndrome

Kiapup

My name is Dean (Kiapup). I suffer from myelodysplastic syndrome. it is a disorder caused by poorly formed or dysfunctional blood cells. There is no cure for myelodysplastic syn. In certain cases it is treated with bone marrow transplant, which may help prolong life. I have recently began oil treatment for it and a variety of other illnesses. I would like to know if there is anyone else out there who suffers from this syn. If so, please contact me as I sure can use more advice.. Thank you.....

Hello Dean,

I hope the oil is helping you. I do not have Myelodyspastic Syndrome, but I do use hemp oil daily to treat and hopefully cure my Cancer.:yummy:

I have cancer of the prostate (stage 4) and my bladder and arterial lymph nodes are also involved. Since I started using the oil 5 months ago, the cancer has left my lymph nodes altogether and has shrunk back the tumors in my prostate and bladder. I think the oil is a lifesaver for me. I was told 2 yrs ago that I had 10% chance of beating this cancer. I also smoke to help with the side effects from my other medications, and hormone therapy (prostate cancer treatment).

It is my hope to some day be able to grow good quality bud for myself, and since I joined this fine forum, I feel allot less lost about how I will go about it. Just reading and trying to take it all in before I spend what little money I have.

I hope you find comfort in the oil. 4-5 drops is max for me unless I want to be in "couchlock" mode.

Good luck.

:goodluck:

Dear Lucky,
Thanx for the reply. I genuinely appreciate it. The oil that I've been consuming is of a very good quality indica strain. Needless to say that it's difficult attempting to injest the amount that is required. But hey, I'm doing my best.:thumb: I have many other problems that I'm positive the oil will completely cure. Again, Thanx...

Hi,

I saw your post about taking hemp oil for myelodysplastic syndrome. I was wondering how that worked out for you. my mother has it and I wanted to get an account from someone who has taken the hemp oil for it.

Thanks in advance,
nicole:Namaste:

I also have MDS and my son mentioned CBD oil because one of his friends had good success with shrinking tumours. MDS is not a tumour and I wondered if anyone knows of any success with this. Also the meds I am getting from the hospital are holding at bay at the moment so I would not like a clash between the two treatments. Anyone help with this

I also have MDS and my son mentioned CBD oil because one of his friends had good success with shrinking tumours. MDS is not a tumour and I wondered if anyone knows of any success with this. Also the meds I am getting from the hospital are holding at bay at the moment so I would not like a clash between the two treatments. Anyone help with this

hi posti. sending good thoughts and high level positive vibrations your way :meditate:

i do not have mds, however i take both a high cbd, and a high thc medication, for different issues.

i am happy to report that there is nothing in cannabis that reacts negatively with other medications. my medical cannabis dosing is primarily oral (canna pills), or topical (creams salves etc.). i do smoke a little.

good luck with your journey.

:)

My name is Dean (Kiapup). I suffer from myelodysplastic syndrome. it is a disorder caused by poorly formed or dysfunctional blood cells. There is no cure for myelodysplastic syn. In certain cases it is treated with bone marrow transplant, which may help prolong life. I have recently began oil treatment for it and a variety of other illnesses. I would like to know if there is anyone else out there who suffers from this syn. If so, please contact me as I sure can use more advice.. Thank you.....
My name is Judy 78 yrs, I have terminal MDS as a result of a SCT in 2009 for non-Hodgens lymphoma. Currently on a small dose of prednisone, blood and platelet transfusions. Having more stomach issues, looking for something besides antacids and others with MDS.

Welcome to 420 Magazine, Judy.
Sorry to hear about your medical needs, but congratulations on having them lead you here.
My medical needs are different to yours, but you’ve obviously read enough to know there is treatment potential in cannameds.
Under this message are a couple of links for you to follow if you’re interested in making your own extracts.
Edible oils for ingestion:
Oil - links to a method for infusion.
Trim - links to a post in a thread all about an alcohol based extraction process.
Caps - links to home made rosin based dosing capsules. This is a solventless extraction process.

Have a read around. There are many more branches on the knowledge tree.

Hopefully someone with direct experience of your issues can chime in at some point.

My name is Judy 78 yrs, I have terminal MDS as a result of a SCT in 2009 for non-Hodgens lymphoma. Currently on a small dose of prednisone, blood and platelet transfusions. Having more stomach issues, looking for something besides antacids and others with MDS.
Hello, vaping cannabis eliminates my stomach pain and cramping. Diverticulitis flare up, I'll vape some cannabis and instant pain relief . Both high CBD and High THC , either one will work for me.

Back
Top Bottom