Heat Loving Strains

plantladynm

Hello all..
I need advice please.
2nd year on medical cannabis, and finding the pain relief amazing.
BUT
I grow my own, have the production license...and bought clones last summer...allowed 4...
Got what I was told was 2 HOG and 2 Granddaddy Purple ....planted outside mid July...they were about 4" high...
Watered and did my usual gardening upkeep with them, the 2 GDP ended up with only a quart jar of crushed buds.
The 2 HOG went wild with the same feeding and watering and lighting that the GDP got.
I got 8 quart jars of crushed buds off the 2 plants..
and we make a infused tincture with it and HOG was great...and still have over 1/2 left...which is good..
AS
I started a seed that was given to me by a local grower, White Widow...started 6 seeds...4 germinated....1 was a female...so I needed more...and bought 4 clones from same supplier..yes..I know now...will not buy again...
BUT the GDP has done nothing over 3 months...they are alive...but stunted growth ...and only about 6 inches high...
White Widow is 4 foot and looking like a very healthy plant...and getting all the same treatment...
We are over 100 days and about 75 at night...
I need a strain suggestion for this fall...and will grown in greenhouse...but want something that is Indica...need pain relief...and want a strain that will grow in the heat of the summers here...and we are no hotter now than last summer...
Ideas folks?? and is there anywhere I can get feminized seeds other than Amsterdam..???
Any and all help is appreciated...
New at this game even tho I am a Master Gardener in 4 states...this is a new one...

Back
Top Bottom