On Social Security Disability and applying for a Michigan Medical Cannabis Card?

4N20Blackbird

No longer will you get a discount. Please read the application very carefully. They have cut us off the discount, the rotten SOB's.

I was rejected because I sent in the usual $25.00, same as the past 3 years. I received the notice I was denied. I called the State Of Michigan and spoke to a woman. She told me to make a copy of the rejection letter and send 75 more dollars. Said she would put a note in my file. I did as she said. I got another rejection letter again saying I had to refill out ALL THE PAPERS again! I called the S.O.M. again and another woman said they stamp all the papers rejected, so I have to reapply.

This means I have to inconvenience my caregiver and have him to drive 50 miles to refill out his portion. I cannot make copies of copies, as my copier will not make dark enough copies. What a mega-pile of shi#. I am disabled and have enough to deal with, with my pain. I hate this aggravation. :rolleyes3

Back
Top Bottom