Cannabis/Hemp leaves

nhmorgan

I am looking for information on what is in cannabis leaves nutritionally not medicinally. Vitamins, minerals, fibre content etc.
Are the leaves better than spinach or kale for example? Can"t seem to find anything other than what is in the seeds. Would appreciate anyone that knows this or can direct me to a source to let me know. thanks

It's all in the word choice when searching. Search for "Juicing raw cannabis leaves" and you'll find a wealth of information. I can't link to the outside page, but here's an excerpt:

"Dr. Courtney contends that we must consider Cannabis a vegetable. And after Cannabis has been manipulated, heated and concentrated, it should then be considered a medicine. But in its fresh form, it is more than that, a kind of super-food - or a dietary essential. Cannabis contains highly digestible proteins, essential fatty acids, essential cannabinoid acids, terpene compounds, and, again, a whole host of vitamins, minerals and beneficial phytochemicals."

It's all in the word choice when searching. Search for "Juicing raw cannabis leaves" and you'll find a wealth of information. I can't link to the outside page, but here's an excerpt:

"Dr. Courtney contends that we must consider Cannabis a vegetable. And after Cannabis has been manipulated, heated and concentrated, it should then be considered a medicine. But in its fresh form, it is more than that, a kind of super-food - or a dietary essential. Cannabis contains highly digestible proteins, essential fatty acids, essential cannabinoid acids, terpene compounds, and, again, a whole host of vitamins, minerals and beneficial phytochemicals."
Thanks very much that was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom