struggling with the prescribed treatment

luciano

Hi i have colon cancer which has spread to spleen and liver. i started the treatment a couple of weeks ago, but i have had serve side effects
shakes
shortness of breath
cold/hot
aching body
no energy
stomach churning
no appetite
shits
i never managed to get my dose up above .7g per day and because this was to much i have now stopped please help if you have had any similar experience or advice
lx

What is your dosing procedure (how do you take your oil)? Before that did you do chemo/radiation treatment? Have you been using morphine for pain previously? If you could supply what man made meds used prior to the concentrate or while on the concentrate would be a big help. Need this info before answering anything else, thanks. In two weeks your shouldn't be over a half of gram of concentrate. Sounds to me like your just digesting the oil.

Hi i have colon cancer which has spread to spleen and liver. i started the treatment a couple of weeks ago, but i have had serve side effects
shakes
shortness of breath
cold/hot
aching body
no energy
stomach churning
no appetite
shits
i never managed to get my dose up above .7g per day and because this was to much i have now stopped please help if you have had any similar experience or advice
lx

luciano has had 5 operations for cancer in colon,liver (2) and it has moved to the spleen area which is not operable. he has a stoma and ileostomy and has morphine several times to control pain. he has also has had several periods of chemotherapy to reduce size of tumours which then became operable .Was he also taking too much too quickly?

Hi luciano,

How are you taking the concentrated oil? If your just digesting the oil without doing the gum application, your getting euphoric and having adverse side effects with the meds/chemo. Sounds like withdrawal from morphine and other toxin's coming out of your system. Also throw in severe dehydration, lack of nutrition, hence diarrhea. and again, sounds like he is extremely euphoric. Yes a half gram a day in two weeks is too much. There are many unknowns-what type (strain's) of concentrated oil is he using? How is he taking the concentrate? How many times a day?

I was just introduced to person with late stage 4 prostate cancer. He was on morphine and norco for a year and cold turkey'd the meds for whatever reason and had the exact same issues you mentioned. I pulled off the case because for whatever reason he didn't pay attention/listen. Not that I won't help him, just not now until he gets straightened out from the withdrawal's, eats and hydrates properly. Even when you don't feel like hydrating and eating it is essential you do.

Back on track; cut back on the dose amount-in fact if you haven't read this dosing procedure do so: Antics posted the link also.
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

You need to start back with a grain of rice dose size. You need to take the oil the correct way. Always take the oil after you eat and drink. Always take the oil before any meds. If still using man made meds (especially morphine/pain) you have to wean off them, not cold turkey (sounds like what might of happened). If cold turkey'd the meds, start them again at half the dose before. You have to hydrate often as well as eating, even if you don't feel like it. Who prescribed your treatment?

We need to start over. Get luciano hydrated, nourished, rested. Tell me if you know what strain/strains the concentrate is. If you haven't done so reading the dosing tutorial I linked above. Pay attention on hydrating, snacking throughout the day. Sounds like he is definitely eating the oil without tacking on the gums first. Otherwise the side affects you mentioned would not be so severe.

If you can tell me how many times a day he dose's, what type of oil/concentrate he has and where/who gave the prescribed treatment that would be a huge help. Exactly how long ago was chemo/morphine last used? Have you been released by the medical system, sent home for hospice? Thank you for the info.

luciano has had 5 operations for cancer in colon,liver (2) and it has moved to the spleen area which is not operable. he has a stoma and ileostomy and has morphine several times to control pain. he has also has had several periods of chemotherapy to reduce size of tumours which then became operable .Was he also taking too much too quickly?

Back
Top Bottom